2Nd Review Case Should Arrive Soon.

I actually like the calling people bird thing. I can't see nasty people calling others 'bird'.

And um. What happened to you, Beepo? Didn't you use to have a 4 digit post count? And no avatar? I can just be confused.

Didn't have an avatar before. I found that one last night which I think suits my username.

Nah I've been lurking on the forums for ages but never really posted until a couple of months ago. Nice to know that I fit in so well that people think I've been here posting for ever though - thank you! B)

Vlynndar said:
I actually like the calling people bird thing. I can't see nasty people calling others 'bird'.
Yeah, if you aren't involved it sounds kind of funny, but it was just an attempt to put someone down and tease without crossing the line. Fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
mali said:
Vlynndar said:
Yeah, if you aren't involved it sounds kind of funny, but it was just an attempt to put someone down and tease without crossing the line. Fail.

I was involved. The 'bird that asks about using a quote by weston as a signature' is me :p

I'm just having good fun here. You know Twoflower? His attitude on life is a good one to use on this forum.

Oh, I see :)
I'm having good fun, too :) For me the health of the community is the priority. If I think it's good for the community to discuss, I discuss. If I think it's good to put the foot down, I'll do it as well. I'm pretty impressed by the largely civil reaction to Geralds newest troll attempt, so I thought it would be best to switch sides. I defended Gerald the first time. Usually I'm unbiased but I just can't stand some things.

Even if I'm harsh sometimes, I'm usually a nice guy :)

Vlynndar said:
I'd heard "bird" used many times as an insult back in university. It's a person that squawks a lot; sometimes it's pretty, sometimes it's annoying, but it never makes sense.

DroneB Dev said:
rmm21 said:
If Michael does make it to China safely he'll be able to have REAL Chinese food with real Siamese
not that house cat swill we usually get here in the northern hemisphere.

****Original picture removed by me because I wanted to and because people NEVER eat cat in China****
empty-bowl-300x200.jpg

ill take that last part as an attack to chinese cuisine!.

if some remote place does any weid dish doesnt mean everyone does!, i really hate those kind of comments ill ask politely to remove that!

You are so right. It was in bad and delicious taste.

Hopefully this picture of an exotic dish will not offend anyone:

[Image removed at members request]

Vlynndar said:

Gerald reminds me of her but without the hot bod.

rmm21 said:
[Image removed at members request]

Gerald reminds me of her but without the hot bod.

I'dd rather eat cats

Jaguar said:
dont know what a troll is, is that something like the thing that mike myers did the voice for in shrek,lol/
No, Shrek is definitely an ogre.

mali said:
ROFL
Wow, that's silly :D
I wanted to find the original clip where he says that in the movie, but I couldn't find it in a quick Youtube search and I didn't have the time or the inclination to upload it myself. :p

StreaK said:
keep investors happy
I will not say anything other than the fact that I'm not saying anything. I'm one step closer to not actually saying anything, and will get there eventually.

jonlad1 said:
HAHAHAHA! :lol:

No really carry on! Gold.

Anyone else enjoying this? B)

Oh yes. The sound of young minds, subverted into paranoid delusion. Mmmmm...*eats another kitten* :D

Hmm... Somewhere in this thread someone requested that a small batch of imperfect cases be produced early. It has been said that this is not practical. However, would said person accept a Pandora with an alternative case material, say cardboard for instance? Or maybe it could be shipped naked and you could build your own case out of oak and varnish it by hand?

Developer blog
When in panic, fear or doubt...
Wednesday, 06 January 2010 10:39 EvilDragon
The second revision sample cases have arrived quite a few days ago

Current status
2nd Review Case should arrive soon.
Last Updated on Friday, 01 January 2010 10:55

svs-57 said:
Developer blog

Current status
we're waiting on the third set now (and it's a bit of a wait at that), so they probably see no real reason to update it.

Consequence9 said:
svs-57 said:
Developer blog

Current status
we're waiting on the third set now (and it's a bit of a wait at that), so they probably see no real reason to update it.

IMHO, It's better completely remove "Current status" from first page than put incorrect information there.

Back