2Nd Review Case Should Arrive Soon.

mali said:
We are waiting for confirmation from Fatih right now.
Thank you.
Hope developers will update Status as cases come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soon hmmm
yawnee.gif

I know this joke:
"I told yesterday that cases will come tomorrow. Today I can comfirm that cases will come tomorrow. I always keep my word"

mali said:
svs-57 said:
Any news about sample cases?
Nothing yet, but I agree with Bosbeetle and expect something today.

?? We already head from ED that sample cases will be shipped out tomorrow. So they won't arrive till Friday, which is the earliest possible day. Monday or Tuesday is much more likely.

user47alpha said:
?? We already head from ED that sample cases will should be shipped out tomorrow. So they won't arrive till Friday, which is the earliest possible day. Monday or Tuesday is much more likely.
Fixed it for you ;) Also look at the timestamps, this post was before the tweet :)

jumpman said:
Revision 3, should be here today or tommorow! Let's save all the negative/positive comments for wednesday! We should all know by then if there needs to be a "revision 4" case, or if mass production has started. If there needs to be another case, I'm sure to join in on the negative post myself. As I'm sure the Chinese New Year will greatly affect MP and any more test cases! So I'm sure there will be another riot by the end of the week if everything isn't 100%! :p

Chris

That's why I was pissed about Craig's comment that the cases would ship on the weekend. As long as the cases aren't on the way and there is a tracking number, it doesn't make sense to assume that they will be or have been shipped. The same thing applies to tomorrow. _After_ they have been shipped and there is a tracking number, things will change. Untill then I won't speculate about MP before Chinese New Year ;)

When in panic, fear or doubt...
Wednesday, 06 January 2010 10:39 EvilDragon
This is the eMail Michael just got yesterday:

"Dear Mr.Michael,

sorry, after i discussed with our technician and we found all of
modifications would be finished on Jan.15,2010.

We compared market products with our products last week and we need more EDM
working to make the same quality.

I have to inform you and so sorry for delay."

Today 2 Feb 2010. What does Chinese answer now?

mali said:
_After_ they have been shipped and there is a tracking number, things will change. Untill then I won't speculate about MP before Chinese New Year ;)
Mali is absolutly right! _Now_ is the time to speculate about the _shipping date_ of the third review cases ;)

svs-57 said:

"Dear Mr.Michael,

Today 2 Feb 2010. What does Chinese answer now?

"We did fix all problems, case very nice now, we will ship soon you will like very much :D"

svs-57 said:

"Dear Mr.Michael,

Today 2 Feb 2010. What does Chinese the case manufacturer answer now?
There fixed that for you, an entire nation or race of people is not making our parts.

Sphinxter said:
There fixed that for you, an entire nation or race of people is not making our parts.

True, but we wish at least one of them WAS ;) (they don't have to ALL not make the cases!)

Sphinxter said:

OMG, you just nailed the comments down.
good shot!.

Monk said:
Sphinxter said:

True, but we wish at least one of them WAS ;) (they don't have to ALL not make the cases!)

Could all be Han, Zhang, Manchurian, Hui, Miaoi, Tibetan, Mongolian or one of 200 other groups and very insulted enough to fuck off the whole project too. :)

Back