2Nd Review Case Should Arrive Soon.

I must say lolful. They probably here later today, but doesn't michael have to send them then to craig, and they decide if its red light or green light? and after they've decided THEN they'll come out and say they've recieved them. I'm guessing. But that is highly educated :)

LUMINOUS said:
I must say lolful. They probably here later today, but doesn't michael have to send them then to craig, and they decide if its red light or green light? and after they've decided THEN they'll come out and say they've recieved them. I'm guessing. But that is highly educated :)
Exactly, this might be the last revision so they will most likely be very thorough so even if the cases arrive today it might take a few days before we get a green (or red) light. So just relax everyone and if you can't wait a few days longer you can always cancel and give the chance to someone else to order.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI they do appear to have a tracking number. It's just not much use to them right now.

craigix said:
Gruso said:
WolfSpider said:
craigix said:
They do give us tracking numbers but they never work until the package is delivered. DHL I think.
So it hasn't even been shipped yet?
If they've got a tracking number, then it's been shipped. Craig is saying that the number isn't really good for anything until the package lands in (in this case) Canada.

Right. I think some other company gets it to Canada, then it shows up on the DHL system.

LUMINOUS said:
...<snip> but doesn't michael have to send them then to craig, and they decide if its red light or green light? and after they've decided THEN they'll come out and say they've recieved them. I'm guessing. But that is highly educated :)
I think it would be left to Michael to decide. I believe Michael only sent the last ones to Craig (and ED) so they could use them for development, not for approval.

Yes, Michael is the "Case Guy"! They go to him, and he makes the choice if they are good or bad! I'm sure he will discuss any issues and problems with Craig, but they don't have to go the Craig for his actual approval. If Michael thinks they are 100%, that's all we need for the "MP Green Light"!

Chris

The "Case Guy" is just one of many titles I could use for Michael, or any team member for that matter! I only used that title to paint a simple picture in regards to case approval, and that fact that he has the say so to green light it! No harm intended!

Chris

mali said:
Michael is Pandora's natural father.

Well you know what they say: "It takes a multinational team of engineers,coders,and factories to raise a .....child" or something like that :)

matzesu said:
Cool, but how is hear Mother??, EvilDragon?? (because his long hear :lol: )
Nah, it's more a Frankenstein kind of relationship. I hope she's under control when she get's released :lol:
Fatih sourced the body parts from a local cemetary, DaveC helped sew them together. DJWillis and ED taught her the basic stuff, like 'killing is not nice, but well, it works' and Craig financed the laboratory and kept the local townsfolk at bay. Would be a nice cover for Craig's Pandora Story. The devs standing around an operation table :D

mali said:
matzesu said:
Cool, but how is hear Mother??, EvilDragon?? (because his long hear :lol: )
Nah, it's more a Frankenstein kind of relationship. I hope she's under control when she get's released :lol:
Fatih sourced the body parts from a local cemetary, DaveC helped sew them together. DJWillis and ED taught her the basic stuff, like 'killing is not nice, but well, it works' and Craig financed the laboratory and kept the local townsfolk at bay. Would be a nice cover for Craig's Pandora Story. The devs standing around an operation table :D

How did poor old dr. frankenstein manage to fill all those shoes.

Hmm.. let's say "The Frankstein Project" is just the working title. Teamwork is in these days :)

mali said:
Hmm.. let's say "The Frankstein Project" is just the working title. Teamwork is in these days :)

I think thats the case (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhghg) in case (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarhhh) i think I am losing it. Ive been saying to friend to often well we're just waiting for the case (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrhghghgh)

*twitches and trembles*

somebody get me some pills

Bosbeetle said:
mali said:

I think thats the case (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhghg) in case (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarhhh) i think I am losing it. Ive been saying to friend to often well we're just waiting for the case (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrhghghgh)

*twitches and trembles*

somebody get me some pills

I was at a mall earlier today. A store was advertising Pandora jewelery. I sighed.

Another day and no case update... Sad.. Sad.. I guess we will be looking at Monday for an update...

Fridays are generally not great days here in Canada for deliveries... so I was hoping that they would have arrived today..

David...

Eisner said:
Another day and no case update... Sad.. Sad.. I guess we will be looking at Monday for an update...

Fridays are generally not great days here in Canada for deliveries... so I was hoping that they would have arrived today..

David...
Well, if I remember correctly, the last cases arrived on friday!

Chris

jumpman said:
Eisner said:

David...
Well, if I remember correctly, the last cases arrived on friday!

Chris
I think they arrived before that, but MWeston missed the cases.

Back