9/11 - Ten years on

Yes, but we must blame the men in charge, not the people. I hate it when people seriously say "Americans suck", or similar. "The American government sucks" would be much more accurate.

Yes, but we must blame the men in charge, not the people. I hate it when people seriously say "Americans suck", or similar. "The American government sucks" would be much more accurate.

Dude, they don't suck. Really. I asked them, and not one of them would. Not even Hillary. Disappointed? Yes.

D.

You aren't a corporation. Before you'll get an affirmative response you need to become a huge company making multi-billions of dollars, employing a portion of the 5% that actual work for such companies, and then create a lot of spin to make it seem like you are a major contributor to the job market. Then and only then do you get the suck you are looking for.

For some reason people in Australia were bombarded with constant U.S feeds of anything and everything to do with this occurrence.

Considering i watch next to no TV i was wondering what country everyone else watching was living in.

Back