A 1000+ Post Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it should just be those whose post counts are > 2,000. But hey, 1,000 might be enough to prove how elite you are.

Obviously, your love of the Pandora/2X/Wiz is directly proportional to the amount of shit you can spew on a web forum. And of course, nobody with a post count of less than 1,000 can possibly have said anything worth saying at all - and thus can be safely ignored or lumped in with the other plebians that have lives/jobs/girlfriends which stops them from increasing their post counts.

Nice idea, this could really work. I mean, how many devs have less than a thousand posts? Slackers! They don't love the Pandora, they care nothing for it! Come on Ari64 - your n64 emu is a complete waste of time, you need about 865 more posts before it will be worth having.

D.

Dunny said:
I think it should just be those whose post counts are > 2,000. But hey, 1,000 might be enough to prove how elite you are.

Obviously, your love of the Pandora/2X/Wiz is directly proportional to the amount of shit you can spew on a web forum. And of course, nobody with a post count of less than 1,000 can possibly have said anything worth saying at all - and thus can be safely ignored or lumped in with the other plebians that have lives/jobs/girlfriends which stops them from increasing their post counts.

Nice idea, this could really work. I mean, how many devs have less than a thousand posts? Slackers! They don't love the Pandora, they care nothing for it! Come on Ari64 - your n64 emu is a complete waste of time, you need about 865 more posts before it will be worth having.

D.
its just a idea, wich i will like. If no one agrees then leave the idea behind.

Last edited by a moderator:
borgqueenx said:
Dunny said:

D.

I was agreeing with you. If we can exclude posts in the 1000+ Mega Uber Super GP32X Worthy people forum from the "View new content" page, then my life will be complete. Especially if people who post there are prevented from posting anywhere else after their first post in the new forum.

D.

Yaaaa... that what we want. hundreds of posts from Jourdy288 in the next few days!
I think some of the posts on here are annoying enough with out giving them a target to post for.

borgqueenx said:
Dunny said:

D.

The only reason you have 1000+ posts is because you keep posting random shit that no-one cares about and continually asking redundant questions. This new "forum" wouldn't be for 'hardcore members' it would just be for people like you that keep flooding the forums with mindless crap.

</rant>

No.

Keep the forums open and free to all. No elitist bullshit please! No splitting!

No splitters!

Enverex said:
The only reason you have 1000+ posts is because you keep posting random shit that no-one cares about and continually asking redundant questions. This new "forum" wouldn't be for 'hardcore members' it would just be for people like you that keep flooding the forums with mindless crap.

</rant>

As someone with over 1000 posts myself I'm either offended or ashamed. :(

Jourdy288 isn't bad. Just young and a little overly enthusiastic and naive.

My suggestion:
A new section called "Weep! Files"
This thread is a hot aspirant!

Exophase said:
Enverex said:

</rant>

I was referring to the person I was quoting specifically.

/copydir said:
Yaaaa... that what we want. hundreds of posts from Jourdy288 in the next few days!
I think some of the posts on here are annoying enough with out giving them a target to post for.
i literally laughed out loud ;P

agree with exophase tho; the majority of us were the same way at one point (except poisonedv of course ;])

Exophase said:
Enverex said:

</rant>

I agree Jourdy288 is not totaly bad. Just a little too enthusiastic for a handheld not even released yet.
I can't blame him the Pandora will be a sweet piece of kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back