A 1000+ Post Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"No way" on the original proposal, but I'd be completely behind a board specifically for mocking people who rack up >1000 worthless posts.

Of course, posting on that board would increase your own worthless post count, so maybe it shouldn't go ahead after all :D

Useless threads, this is one out of (your) many.
And the replies are great, because they're honest.

kuru said:
Useless threads, this is one out of (your) many.
And the replies are great, because they're honest.
many forums have a 1000+ post section. for senior members. this aint telling you're a pro or posting stopid questions because i dont understand stuff.
im a noob when it comes to linux. maby even worse. i tried 2 hours in the past to get a windows skin on ubuntu and i couldnt get it done.

Last edited by a moderator:
borgqueenx, don't take it personal. There are questions you just better do not ask, like this one about a 1000+ section ;)

This is really one of the stupidest things I've seen asked .. "Can we please divide the community by putting the elite guys in their own special forum?" .. I mean, sheesh, really .. stupid.

No, lets not divide the forum. We need to stay together. No splitters!

mali said:
borgqueenx, don't take it personal. There are questions you just better do not ask, like this one about a 1000+ section ;)
thanks...but slowly i am taking it personal. i have the feeling everyone's against me lately.
Expect more dumb questions when i have the pandora in my actual hands. i will search, but im such a noob in linux...

Last edited by a moderator:
As you say, it's a feeling and feelings often confuse ;)
I'm a total Linux n00b too, as are many others. We'll work it out somehow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back