A Belt Holder For Pandora

cosurgi

http://janek.kozicki.pl/
Website
janek.kozicki.pl
Hi,

I've spent most of my time at school with tape-playing walkman fastened to my belt, listening to music. A quite convenient solution if you run out of pockets big enough to hold it.

Pandora is about the size of that walkman that I had. And sometimes I will simply not have the right pocket to hold it (even though it's very small). Anybody knows some belt holders that will fit Pandora?

PS: that green face on this topic indicates my emotions WRT to waiting B)

What's tape? ;) Must mean the band 'Tape'...

I was thinking of a DS style case that has a belt loop on the back, for those few occasions when necessary. Maybe cut a small hole just big enough for headphones.

I was actually looking around recently, and I found that some zip-up day planners/calenders/address books were almost the exact same size as my DS. I'm thinking I might just get one of those. they usually have leather covers with durable cardboard or even chipboard underneath. I'm sure you could find one with a little clip that could work. You could also try straight up DS cases.

cosurgi said:
Anybody knows some belt holders that will fit Pandora?
This looks like it does everything one would want... I'm not finding a place that sells it still, though. Nintendo DS Carry Bag.

It's surprisingly annoying to search for Nintendo DS cases that are *not* for the DS Lite, but instead for the Phat.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a digicam bag? They come in so many different sizes, I'm shure one will fit.

Yamara said:
cosurgi said:
Anybody knows some belt holders that will fit Pandora?
This looks like it does everything one would want... I'm not finding a place that sells it still, though. Nintendo DS Carry Bag.

It's surprisingly annoying to search for Nintendo DS cases that are *not* for the DS Lite, but instead for the Phat.

That's a Hori Multi Pouch DS - try searching Play-Asia for them. They're back-ordered right now, which I would take to mean that there will be a restock of them. (I already have one, they're very good little bags.)

A pandora on a belt.. that's a good way to get mugged or pickpocketed.. and make a fashion statement at the same time! Make sure to wear some fluorescent Lycra shorts and a tank top to go with it, at least that might keep would-be pickpockets from invading your personal space. Add some sweaty chest hair for added effect.

Tensuke said:
Why not wear it as a belt buckle? Everything else has been one, why not a Pandora?
Then it could give you awesome powers, and you could be "Captain Pandora" and get warped into the video game world, and meet mangled versions of your favourite characters. :p

(I jest. Captain N was awesome. :p)

my dad wears stuff on his belt loops, ill save that kind of behaviour for when im his age.

seriously, buy some bigger trousers or take a rucksack.

quartercast said:
A pandora on a belt.. that's a good way to get mugged or pickpocketed.. and make a fashion statement at the same time! Make sure to wear some fluorescent Lycra shorts and a tank top to go with it, at least that might keep would-be pickpockets from invading your personal space. Add some sweaty chest hair for added effect.
Why is that any different then having a GSM on your belt? In reality, the Pandora is even cheaper then some GSM's out on the market. And i see no problem with people carrying them on there belt, or using a clip-on.

I use it all the time, for the last 6 years or so? Never had a problem with it.

If somebody can pickpocket your GSM from your belt, they sure as hell can pickpocket your wallet from the back of your pants ( where to many people carry it! ). A tip: Wallet in your front pocket. A bit harder to reach / pull out for you, for instance when sitting down, but a lot harder to steal ( impossible without your feeling it )!

Personal i also considered carrying the Pandora around in a belt or clip-on pouch.

This thread is hilarious. If pocket space is your problem, go get yourself a pair of cargos. you don't want to end up looking like this guy
windowslivewriterfratting101afieldguidetogdis-12c44nerd1.jpg

Gadgets are our friends, not our fashion statement

Username said:
TaG said:
What's tape? ;) Must mean the band 'Tape'...
you're... serious?
Of course I'm serious - that's what the little face with one eye closed and a crooked smile means. ;)

I know he meant one of these (that's why he can't fit one in his pocket):
strip.jpg

Back