Accesory Idea! Pandora Belt Clip Holder.

Cervante said:
:lol: feel free to sweep me off my feet my knight in shining armor. Dude this is like the in thing so pay no mind, Ive been here for a few years & Ive seen worse. As for those 3rd party cases , I prefer that the case fits the pandora perfectly instead of wobbling around inside . This causes the clip to shake free & fall off the belt. Further more I like it when people can read the logo and ask me whats a pandora. If they see a DS or PSP logo they would not even bother to ask.
Never said there's anything wrong with what you're asking for, just think its a little early to be thinking about. I'm personally not sure if any carrying case will ever be made for it on a commercial level.(Not an authority though) So you if you want said you may have to do like the software for it and homebrew. "Further more I like it when people can read the logo and ask me whats a pandora?" <--- it seems to me the right answer to that question is "Well let me open it and show you." Note you really need to use an evil grin while you say it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back