Accesory Idea! Pandora Belt Clip Holder.

Cervante

PS3 ID: Cervante1
Website
Visit site
I hope the distro's take this idea into mind , but I wear pants with big pockets (eg: tripp pants, phat pants, baggy pants, cargo) Its a pain in the ass when im trying to get my psp/gp2x out of my pockets, half the time when I pull it out my keys fall, wallet, psp charger, cell phone well you get the idea. Can a belt clip holder be made so I can hold my pandora on my belt like I do with my cell phone?

And maybe some spurs, too! That would be cool right?
RIGHT? RIGHT? HUH, RIGHT?

mindlord said:
Because of the Pandora's form factor, almost any case you can find that will fit a DS lite will fit the Pandora. So: This?
Pandora is a little longer/thicker than a DS light so it wouldn't fit. A holder for the Classic DS may be a better match thoguh.

Last edited by a moderator:
your point is exactly of mine, however, the markets don't really sell them anymore as the DS Lite has pretty much made it obsolete.

Psh, who uses belt clips these days? All of the COOL people wear utility belts! :lol:

"portable" water bottle, a pack of filters, a car battery, coffee packages, yeah, the works :p

I hate coffee though.

"arr" is just short for a pirate's term of Error :p
might get some stretchy ears like some of those odd cultures in south America in the past and in south Africa.

I had one of these for my Nokia N800. It was made for a DS Lite. it's $10 at GameStop. Works great!

802786b.jpg

Its not so much that he's being made fun, its more that we hijacked the thread once it was answered.

Of course it is kinda
horsehereie6.jpg
when you ask about this kind of accessory for a product that is jet to be released, and has a chance of changing. Not mention he could have answered most of his questions with google without asking. Though you are right the accessory he was asking about is a reasonable one, its just a little early to bother and have it taken seriously.

Qatz said:
when you ask about this kind of accessory for a product that is jet to be released, and has a chance of changing.
Craig has said there are no major delays, and they are almost done. They are not going to change (to any significant degree) the size, shape, or form factor of the device. With those things known and published, there's nothing wrong with asking for a holder for the thing. Most portable devices have some kind of holder... In this case, most likely third party holders for other devices (or ones that are non-device specific) will be the most widely used - and might be the only ones used, since making a Pandora-specific case will be very, very niche targeted.

magicman5421 said:
...why is everyone making fun of him?
his question is perfectly reasonable.
and he has an answer.
:lol: feel free to sweep me off my feet my knight in shining armor. Dude this is like the in thing so pay no mind, Ive been here for a few years & Ive seen worse. As for those 3rd party cases , I prefer that the case fits the pandora perfectly instead of wobbling around inside . This causes the clip to shake free & fall off the belt. Further more I like it when people can read the logo and ask me whats a pandora. If they see a DS or PSP logo they would not even bother to ask.

Back