A bunch of new Qemu-Videos collected :

I have finished that comparison video between the 600 Mhz Rebirth Edition and the 1 Ghz Pandora with the following games :

Remember the 1Ghz in the first video was clocked @ 1,0 - 1,25 Ghz

The Rebrith Edition here was clocked @ 800 Mhz

Comache 1.0 - I have lowered the detail grade a little

Comanche 2.0 vs Werewolf - I have lowered the detail grade a little

C&C - Tiberiumconflict (SVGA)

C&C - Red Alert (SVGA)

Leisure Suit Larry 7

Myth - The Fallen Lords

Dungeon Keeper - I have lowered the detail grade a little

Just check it out :

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yuHPzpaGINA?feature=oembed

See you !

Last edited by a moderator:
Well having extracted the files from the GOG file, the game is up and running, thanks everyone for the help!(I used a program called MagicIso to mount the file for extraction on my PC)

I've another quick query, how do I get Syndicate running with sound under Qemu? If I turn on adlib sound card emulation, I get midi music only, no sound effects! Under Dosbox I get full sounds, but can't play it due to odd mouse issues...)

I've another quick query, how do I get Syndicate running with sound under Qemu? If I turn on adlib sound card emulation, I get midi music only, no sound effects! Under Dosbox I get full sounds, but can't play it due to odd mouse issues...)
I have to pass on that one since I do not own/have Syndicate yet.

Hopefully someone else knows =)

Imagine a Pandora2 with QEMU and 3 times the hardwarepower. :)
Or just an ordinary pandora 1 with an straight Dungeon keeper (like) port. ;)  Pandora can run Quake3 full speed so I see no problem in Dungeon Keeper to play fluid on even 600 Mhz. Of course, Dungeon Keeper is not open source, makes the whole plan a little bit complicated... :D

Imagine a Pandora2 with QEMU and 3 times the hardwarepower. :)
Or just an ordinary pandora 1 with an straight Dungeon keeper (like) port. ;)  Pandora can run Quake3 full speed so I see no problem in Dungeon Keeper to play fluid on even 600 Mhz. Of course, Dungeon Keeper is not open source, makes the whole plan a little bit complicated... :D
There is some truth in that ^^. But besides all that Dungeon Keeper port, there is something else that I m even more dreaming of ^^ :

An Platform/Engine like "ScummVM", but the one I m dreaming of is able to handle all Quake 2 and Quake 3 based game Engines =D

Means it could handle for example : "Heretic 2" (Q2) or "Heavy Metal FAKK²" (Q3) or "Jedi Knight II" (Q3) or "Soldier of Fortune" (Q2... I think) or "American McGees Alice" (Q3) or "Daikatana" (Q2) or "Kingpin" (Q2)

Same counts for the good old "Unreal Tournament" Engine .... "UT" or "DeusEx" or "Rune" would be awesome as well for example =P

I bet the Pandora could handle that without any problem since I have seen Q3 working fullspeed.... but I have no idea if that ever becomes real. ^^

Ello there again,

I know I m warming up an "old" post of mine but ... here we go ^^

Maybe someone is intressted in this :

Another old Win95 classic runs pretty well under Qemu :

(The Videos are a bit slow tho)

The Neverhood :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KclsRIlF0sQ

Sorry for the blured TV-Out recordings =S

Gotta find a way to fix that somehow

The Win95 Version of this game usually has nice HighRes Image-Quality.

EDIT : Btw. "IngoReis" provides you with an prepared HDD Image for Qemu.

There you can install your Win95 right into.

Have a look at the german boards : http://forum.gp2x.de/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=13985

Back