a leap second will be added to the clock at the end of 2016

FBnil

They'll own everything and be miserable.
A friendly reminder that a leap second will be added to the clock at the end of 2016.
If you do date math at all, you may want to check that your date handling code is ready for it.

A positive leap second will be introduced at the end of December 2016.
The sequence of dates of the UTC second markers will be:

2016 December 31, 23h 59m 59s
2016 December 31, 23h 59m 60s
2017 January 1, 0h 0m 0s

official anouncement: https://hpiers.obspm.fr/iers/bul/bulc/bulletinc.52

tl;dr: So... wait a second before you wish others a happy new year! (imagine Riggs talking to Murtaugh: On three... one, two,... Wait wait... )

Everything will be ruined. Way to go, Earth! Why don't you get off your big round ass and hurry up?

Given this computers clock if left to its own devices seems to be able to drift about 2.5 second daily, being out by a second until my next NTP sync if fine with me. For that and other reasons I don't think I do anything for that and other reasons that needs second-accurate deltas, but thanks for making me think about it!

I doubt that I will realize a difference, but it's good that some people care to do so. I live on God's time.

FaeMinx, you ARE Human. You are NOT a fairy. You're just a guy that has feminine traits. Stop trying to be a hermit or be reclusive within your own world....don't shut people out. Be a part of society. Not apart of it. PEACE.

Well I'm not gay on that point I agree with you.

Peace.

...I'm actually an alien wearing a human suit... Studying you strange strange creatures up close and personal.

Okay. I never said that you were "gay". It's not my place to label people. I've observed you for years by accident....and now you're an alien wearing human skin? I think not. What alien would volunteer that information out of hand? It would probably offer up the first option as an escape. Your personage and lifestyle are unique to yourself. You're a good person. You are HUMAN.
[doublepost=1483082268,1483081482][/doublepost]There is no ulterior motive here besides me wanting you to just talk about computers/pandora/pyra. I want you to be you and not a weird unknown thing that only brings confusion to the masses. Be a productive member of this community... play your Pandora and ask questions. Be factual. Please.
[doublepost=1483082590][/doublepost]No offense intended. PEACE.

I do want you to be you. Why all of the hullabaloo? I don't care if you're a woman, a gay guy, a smurf, just stop being vague and confusing and worrisome. You're projecting needs upon me. I don't even know if I want you to conform to "my" perspective on reality. That sounds ominous.
[doublepost=1483084919,1483084864][/doublepost]Are you Hillary Clinton?
[doublepost=1483085050][/doublepost]Sure, Facts lie. I'm going to look up the word "weird" which you misspelled.
[doublepost=1483085155][/doublepost]Good Night, FaeMinx. You may not believe it, but we've talked many times before.

year.jpg

You can spell whatever word or term that you mean in any which way that you want to. I really don't care anymore. You have officially bored me. That takes a lot...

Be a part of society. Not apart of it.
Funny... not quite what Jesus says:
John 17:14–15
I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world,
just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that you take them out of the world,
but that you keep them from the evil one.

We must also understand that being in the world, but not of it, is necessary if we are to be a light to those who are in spiritual darkness.

don't shut people out.
Amen, brother. Not sure how to berate Faeminx. But you got a valid point.

You're projecting needs upon me.
C'mon... you read it yourself. It's not like @FaeMinx forces you to... well, ok, maybe just a little.
And it is his persona. Others claim to be, I don't know... a Dragon, a pancake, a character in a video game... to what degree you role-play is to what degree you want to showcase yourself to this corner of the internet.

Free Facehugs for everyone.... thanks for hearing me out, for just one second. (pun intended)

Last edited:
I don't know if I trust your facehugs. You will probably leave me and my heart will get ripped out of my chest... :(

You can think of me as whatever you want.

Back