A Very Big Problem

mighe

Still Fresh
i have flash a gp32 with Original Firmware 1.5.7 English . But i don't like, because i can't play with the emulator because there is always the folder game. The problem is that i don't know like flashing the gp32 because THE CONSOLE DON'T SEE A FW.FXE

PLEASE HELP ME
THANKS
BEST REGARD MIGHE

With that firmware, you need freelauncher to use .FXEs. The only way to get it now is via IRC. I don't remember exactly what you do...Search around.

how do you mean?

you smc should be formatted to the gp32 standard with a number of folders including mp3, game and gpmm

emulators need to be placed in the folder gpmm and the roms usually in a folder of the console name, see the various readmes for me info.

i'd recommend you read the F.A.Q. here:

FAQ

Last edited by a moderator:
lymbery posted on Dec 24 2004 at 03:20 PM said:
You will need to register your gp32 on http://www.gp32.com/ (click english on top of screen) and then you can get freelauncher from there

1st of all, that's not in english. 2nd of all, even the english version of it doesn't work. The registration server is down. But you can get it through IRC (ask about "registering the IRC way", as it is called).

Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY MARY CHRISTMAS ALL FORUM PEPOPLE. THANKS FOR THE HELP, I HAVE RESOLVED A PROBLEM.

Back