Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

funny-google-searches2.jpg

The reason that I posted the link in this thread is because I use this thread as a sort of link repository for stuff that I find floating around the net, my memory's pretty shit so I need to keep a record of things + if other people enjoy what I post that's a bonus.
In that case:

aa.jpg

So everyone born on a particular day used to be the same person?  If so, I died from AIDS.  Even worse, I was a Brit.

Bah.

This episode is on right now:

picardmadeafunny__2069.png

It seems even Brits don't want to be Brits.  Somehow it is better to be French???

The reason that I posted the link in this thread is because I use this thread as a sort of link repository for stuff that I find floating around the net, my memory's pretty shit so I need to keep a record of things + if other people enjoy what I post that's a bonus.
In that case:
aa.jpg

So everyone born on a particular day used to be the same person? If so, I died from AIDS. Even worse, I was a Brit.
Died on AIDS too
But born in NY

Interesting game

The guy making the smiley is French.
English bloke pretending to be French you mean, which is probably what your first post on the subject was about. :wacko:
Yes, it was a jab at that.  The man is a great actor, imo, but he doesn't make a very good Frenchman. (I would have had an appropriate response earlier if I didn't see the "O". ;) )

"I only have 2 of those, but so does everyone else going over there, so I should be fine."

Died on AIDS too
But born in NY
So many AIDS babies...

It doesn't say how I died. :(
Maybe you were never born.

Serious question: Why is the water green?

I have 2 cats that love playing with water, but they refuse to take baths or showers.  One washes himself 75% of the time he is awake, and might enjoy the simplicity of a daily shower.

Back