Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

498.jpg
Yep, sounds like Newton to me. (I had friends that lived there. Thanks for pointing out the things I won't miss about New England, as I have been reading quite a few stories set there lately...because Lovecraft)
I need two of those.

Now, if Evil Dragon was a girl... and still had the glasses and still had long hair.... and there was a new shop... it would sound a bit like this:

This could be my last chance to make some money for my family before I die. If I were to receive an offer , I would be eternally grateful.
Makes me sad... so the bloke is dying?

What spiked my interest is that it seems your queen got a facelift, she looks younger again on those new notes...

There are also honest people, for example:
http://picclick.co.uk/New-£5-Note-AA-Serial-Number-282208660205.html

Man, this whole authoritarian vs. libertarian culture war has become so weird and sad:

context:

Strange thing is, that the ones obviously wanting something like the GDR back would have been the first ones in it to be silenced by any means neccessary and being put in horrid reeducation programs themselves.
When my family fled from there it was because of the whole StaSi political correctness thing and now people crave it - blows my mind.

As part of the "Must fall" movement, these students at the University of Cape Town say that "science must be scratched off" because it is "a product of Western modernity" (and therefore racist). When one white student tries to object, he is silenced and forced to apologise to the whole meeting. The speaker then says: "Western knowledge is very pathetic to say the least."

I love how she fiddles around with her tablet right after abolishing all science. :D
It's also great how nobody seems to notice the absurdity in doing this meeting in English and in a university.

I'll go cast some black magic lighting spells now in honour of this hypocritical courageous woman.

Last edited:
I suggest she leads by example; rejecting all science and engineering, living in a cave somewhere and only eating naturally occurring, unprocessed food.

I'm sure fire, blades and wheels are all poisonous/oppressive influences.
[doublepost=1476902563,1476901015][/doublepost]http://www.sterikschips.se/shop-eng/worlds-most-exclusive-potato-chips

"One box contains 5 potato chips and is part of a very limited edition of 100 boxes. To guarantee the authenticity of the box and its contents a document of authenticity is accompanied with the box."

You get five crisps/chips for £46 = $56 = 52€
£46 would easily buy you 7kg of decent-quality crisps at current UK retail prices.

Some people have too much money...

Back