Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

Went to a cheap clothes shop earlier, holding up my jeans with one hand in my pockets, in dire need of a new belt.
I approached the cashier lady with my purchase. Then I saw something I've never seen before - a clothes shop, mainly targeted at females, selling sweets. Oh the irony. There are multiple bins and shelves all around the check-out desk brimful with colorful, sugary treats.
With a smile on my face and in a jocular mood I asked the cashier if she also deemed that fact somewhat mean. She then immediately turned super-hostile and told me to phone-call management in order to complain. I get the feeling I wasn't the first one to point that out.

A minute later I met an ex-teacher of mine in the parking lot. Said hello, shook hands, told her I still hated her for calling me an idiot about 20 years ago, patted her on the shoulder and moved on. It was pleasant.

Edit: Treated myself to some fried liver today. Imagine me groaning like sexuallobster in moancore while eating bovine inner organs. Do it. Imprint it on your mind. Mmmmhhh. Aaaahhhh. So freakin' delicious.
(yes, I'm kinda sorry, but I'll leave this here nontheless)

Last edited:
funny_sign_04-s432x289-7111.jpg

I thought the urn was a pretty good idea, so I mentioned it to someone in case they might be interested in one. While she was thinking about it I had the realisation that using it would be necrophilia, and that bothers some people. Luckily, the person I mentioned it to approved of it. When I showed her the picture she didn't think being able to see the ashes would be helpful, so I suggested having an appropriate piece cut of and preserved and put in there might work better for some people. I have a few more women I think might appreciate this. Thanks for sharing your find, @Klumpen.

Back