Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

The CeeLo Green RPG

tZEaC0X.png

For the curious, it's caused by a typo in shorthand. I forget the exact details, but it's something like the doctor would write "inh 2 puff bm /4h rtc" which was then typed out as "inh 2 puff bm /4h rct", and then the computer says "ahah, I know what all those acronyms mean: inh is inhale, /4h is every 4 hours, rct is rectally" etc... Except that none of those acronyms are correct, I've long since forgotten what the real things were but that was the explanation the last time I saw this: the doctor wrote one thing, it got typed in with a mistake, and that mistake was auto-corrected to rectally.
and now you know the rest of the story, minus any of the important bits that make sense.

For the curious, it's caused by a typo in shorthand. I forget the exact details, but it's something like the doctor would write "inh 2 puff bm /4h rtc" which was then typed out as "inh 2 puff bm /4h rct", and then the computer says "ahah, I know what all those acronyms mean: inh is inhale, /4h is every 4 hours, rct is rectally" etc... Except that none of those acronyms are correct, I've long since forgotten what the real things were but that was the explanation the last time I saw this: the doctor wrote one thing, it got typed in with a mistake, and that mistake was auto-corrected to rectally.
and now you know the rest of the story, minus any of the important bits that make sense.

Maybe it is recurrently

Fellow Pandorians and Pyramaniacs beware, I think we've an imposter in our midst.

The rules clearly state, that when selling here, we must provide a note with our name on.
Yet this user, Swordfish II, is selling items with the note of a Swordfish III
https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/wanted-to-buy-a-pre-owned-pandora.79915/#post-1407468

The image doesn't look photoshopped to me, so I've come to the conclusion that Swordfish II has kidnapped Swordfish III, stolen, and is now his selling his goods.
Or, is just using Swordfish III's images and has no intention of sending the goods on sale [because he doesn't actually have them]

Just beware people, use your instincts and be careful who, or what, you trust

@Swordfish II ;)

yes it's a silly absurd joke - as I'm sure you all knew immediately anyway :)

Swordfish II, is selling items with the note of a Swordfish III
What if he regenerates like dr.Who, or goes into a cocoon and gets reborn every couple of years? I would certainly expect another name to go with the new face!

Back