Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

borderline political... but still funny.... He-man toy line:

Arggghhh, damn it. Turn your phone 90 degrees when you shoot a video.
Lol! Cut the guy some slack: he was hanging from the rearview mirror, clinging to the door from the outside while having water go by...

The video does not show it, but the exhaust pipe must be on top of the truck (water free) for the engine to keep on running...

Lol! Cut the guy some slack: he was hanging from the rearview mirror, clinging to the door from the outside while having water go by...

The video does not show it, but the exhaust pipe must be on top of the truck (water free) for the engine to keep on running...
Not to mention the air inlet. High exhausts are not uncommon on ameican cabs, but I don't know about the inlet.

I was watching this, thinking "where's the absurdity? That's really smart, I've seen what happens when you try ... oh, there's a second part... oh... oh, yeah, that"

Hero Quest was pretty good, I've played it a few times with my friends. I guess now there is Descent and the D&D board games as well as Star Wars Imperial Assualt that all sort of fit that same niche, but improved on that same style of board game.

boobs-vs-penis_o_890308.jpg

now, that looked easy.. but how about

If you like more crazy, by far the most enjoyable:

Last edited:
After 6 years of absence a new season of 'curb your enthusiasm' starts October 2nd. Looking forward to that.

Old clip that is pretty funny imo.

NSFW? - Binky
Did he get you on the penis

Last edited by a moderator:
Back