Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

vhjgTMu.jpg

Website said:
I designed and built a Canon EF Mount for my Game Boy Camera. The GBC has a sensor size of about 3.6mm² which seems equivalent to a 1/4" sensor (Wikipedia). This gives the GBC a crop factor of about 10.81. With my 70-200 f4 mounted on a 1.4x extender, this gives me a max equivalent focal distance of about 200x1.4x10.81=3,026.8mm.

creamy bokeh

I'm not ashamed to say that I understood all of that. If anyone needs me I'll be in the following video.

Using a 1/4" sensor and a zoom lens is the opposide of photo geek.

What? No! Smartphones make it so you don't need to think or remember or socialize directly with those around you. They have nothing to do with intelligence.
[doublepost=1528217588,1528217535][/doublepost]Unless you mean the other intelligence, which smartphones are a great source of collecting.

What? No! Smartphones make it so you don't need to think or remember or socialize directly with those around you. They have nothing to do with intelligence.
[doublepost=1528217588,1528217535][/doublepost]Unless you mean the other intelligence, which smartphones are a great source of collecting.
You can collect Pokémon...

My original comment wasn't intended to be serious.

And now for something completely different...

I don't want pokeymans. I want Star Truck people.

I know it wasn't serious. My response was yet another failed attempt to be clever while stating the obvious in a bitter way.

The kid forgot the cardinal rule of testing, if what you're going to do has the potential to cause damage to/destroy a device then use somebody else's.
In case you're not aware, it was staged. There's a couple seconds where the phone is out of frame, at which point they switch the good phone with an already busted one, which he then proceeds to hammer and act surprised about.
[doublepost=1528256268,1528256226][/doublepost]That was weird. I got a notice that I had to wait 30 seconds before completing that action. So I did and then it was fine.

Back