Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

FBnil

I promise to cut my personal CO2 emissions by 2060
“Who writes this shit?!”
People that do not want you to go to Kansas. Indeed, they want you to flee it, and at the border of the county, you have this big sign: You're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
“Who writes this shit?!” ;) xD:happy:
I believe it to be a very effective photochop. They've chopped out the nu out of annually, and moved the two parts together to keep the center alingment in order. That's why there's a visible step between the n and the next a in anally and the whole lines perspective looks a little wonky.

Phlyra

Electric
I believe it to be a very effective photochop. They've chopped out the nu out of annually, and moved the two parts together to keep the center alingment in order. That's why there's a visible step between the n and the next a in anally and the whole lines perspective looks a little wonky.
Alright smart arse :pxD:happy:

Null

Text
Website
www.pixelfed.social
WEBSITE
https://elderberry.sdf-eu.org

This man knows his anal.

FBnil

I promise to cut my personal CO2 emissions by 2060

chapter 2 intentionally left blank. Because ....

Null

Text
Website
www.pixelfed.social
WEBSITE
https://elderberry.sdf-eu.org
flyb1c5mz4t71.png

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
In Germany whe have a health insurance, I only had to pay a small amount for the ambulance when I had my Bike Accident, so maybe 10 € or so, the Ambulance cost about 600 € which was a surprise for me, it was a Distance from where I fell to the Hospital maybe 5 km or so, a distance I would drive whiteout issues when I wouldn’t got fell that bad..