Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

“Who writes this shit?!” ;) xD:happy:
I believe it to be a very effective photochop. They've chopped out the nu out of annually, and moved the two parts together to keep the center alingment in order. That's why there's a visible step between the n and the next a in anally and the whole lines perspective looks a little wonky.

I believe it to be a very effective photochop. They've chopped out the nu out of annually, and moved the two parts together to keep the center alingment in order. That's why there's a visible step between the n and the next a in anally and the whole lines perspective looks a little wonky.
Alright smart arse :pxD:happy:

This man knows his anal.

flyb1c5mz4t71.png

In Germany whe have a health insurance, I only had to pay a small amount for the ambulance when I had my Bike Accident, so maybe 10 € or so, the Ambulance cost about 600 € which was a surprise for me, it was a Distance from where I fell to the Hospital maybe 5 km or so, a distance I would drive whiteout issues when I wouldn’t got fell that bad..

Back