Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

Jo2dmhl8.jpg

Today I received this totally legit e-mail, I'm almost the owner of lots of $$$ :D

I am David Poole,United Nations Inspection Agent in Los Angeles International Airport(LAX).We are conducting a second phase auditioning on all abandoned Consignments in USA Airports being transferred to our facilities here for inspection and confiscation.During our investigation,I discovered an abandoned luggage on your name which was transferred to our facility here and when scanned,it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in a Metal Trunk Box.The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money,rather it was declared as personal effect to avoid diversion by the Diplomatic Agent and his inability to pay for Non Inspection Fees.
On my assumption,the box will contain more than $6M and the consignment is left in a storage house till today through a Courier Dispatch Service.Kindly provide your details to crosscheck with the information on the official documents/box because your name and information are tagged on them.
Before we proceed with this,I want you to know that our communication must be kept highly confidencial.Note that I want us to transact and share the money(30% for me,70% for you)I will use my good office to pay for the Non-Inspection fee and get the box cleared,make arrangements and deliver the box to you if you agree with my terms above.Further details will be given to you when you respond.I await your response.

It's only sensible.
It's a huge annoyance when people come to the bus after closing the doors, and start nailing wood all around the vehicle.
It's not only the additional weight making the travel more energy inefficient. It also makes offloading passage at the next stop longer and more inconvenient.
I have nothing against carpentry, but there's a place and time for every thing.

It's only sensible.
It's a huge annoyance when people come to the bus after closing the doors, and start nailing wood all around the vehicle.
It's not only the additional weight making the travel more energy inefficient. It also makes offloading passage at the next stop longer and more inconvenient.
I have nothing against carpentry, but there's a place and time for every thing.

Back