Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

BSjriKby.jpg

^ You would think a person in that position would be competent enough to correctly spell the word Management.

^ You would think a person in that position would be competent enough to correctly spell the word Management.
Hey, but you can't blame a spelling mistake on someone if the handwriting is bad enough. Did he write Mangement or Manajement or even Manojement, Menojement or Menajement?
Es könnte auch Mengement sein, wenn eine Menge ist gemeint... Ein Fehler? Welche? Alles möglich...

Last edited:
Hey, but you can't blame a spelling mistake on someone if the handwriting is bad enough. Did he write Mangement or Manajement or even Manojement, Menojement or Menajement?
Es könnte auch Mengement sein, wenn eine Menge ist gemeint... Ein Fehler? Welche? Alles möglich...
Yeah, looks like a child's handwriting. At first I thought it read Mingement with the dot missing. <.<

These eggs are NOT REAL. Don't try to hatch them. I can't believe you're really trying to hatch them.
-Manergmont
Thanks, because there are so many living beings that would have hatched eggs unless they read your warning. You've saved lots of time to all sorts of literate, oviparous broodies and some of their family members.
I thought it was "mangement" from French "manger" ( = "eating food" ):)
:D
No, according to the sign Nemangerpasment would pass better.

Back