Accelerometers ?

limestrael

Still Fresh
Is it planned to fit a next version of the Pandora with an accelerometer (or another movement sensing technology) ?

they can't plan to fit the next version with an accelerometer if they havn't even planned a next version yet. :twisted:

I know, so I suggest, if a next version of the Pandora is released, that it is fitted with accelerometers.

benjymous said:
Strap a Wii controller underneath using a rubber band :D

or plug in one of these

thats what im planning to do

im just a bit annoyed at the fact they never had to irda leds on both sides of the screen, its easy enough to strap them on like, bu still what theyre less than 33p each

There has to be a cheaper option than that, the DS Motion has a three-axis accelerometer and a one-axis gyroscope and costs $25

fischju said:
There has to be a cheaper option than that, the DS Motion has a three-axis accelerometer and a one-axis gyroscope and costs $25

you talking about instead of using the wiimote, ofcourse there would be, there would be better options too

but i own the wiimote, i want to use it has a pointer thing aswell

the thing is, i believe the psp was great for the accelerometer, because the screen and controls where all on the same plane, the pandora cant rotate hinge flip its screen to 180 angle, so i have doubts it would be much use, however i suppose it depends what perspective the game is in, i was just thinking about birds eye view, but theres other uses i guess

personal experience dictates that clamshell and accelerometer do not work.

PoisonedV said:
personal experience dictates that clamshell and accelerometer do not work.

thats what i was saying, but it actually may have its purpose, can you remember that old ball game for the ps1, were you add to get a beach ball to a certain place along the platforms, it could be used for that

Back