Adding Items To Minimenu

Pleng

How can I add items such as Arora and Mousepad to minimenu? Is it possible to change the order of the tabs?

Also what happened to pMenu and Netbook launcher? They were in a load of the videos leading up to launch, but they aren´t in the current release.

I think that is currently only possible with a wrapper PND that doesnt contain any Software, but instead starts the build-in programm.

I think there is already one for the webbrowser

Kimundi said:
I think that is currently only possible with a wrapper PND that doesnt contain any Software, but instead starts the build-in programm.

I think there is already one for the webbrowser

Do you know where I can downlaod it from? Its bugging me a little having to boot into desktop every time I want to check a website.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll release a pack soon that includes all stuff from the XFCE-Menu that's missing in MiniMenu.
Let me first get back home from assembly :D

Pleng said:
How can I add items such as Arora and Mousepad to minimenu? Is it possible to change the order of the tabs?

Also what happened to pMenu and Netbook launcher? They were in a load of the videos leading up to launch, but they aren´t in the current release.

cpasjuste was lacking time to finish pmenu, that's going to be included in one of the next releases I guess.
Netbook Launcher was just too beta to be used, while sliding with your fingers it accidentally run the program, etc.
It needs to mature a bit :)

Last edited:
Pleng said:
Do you know where I can downlaod it from? Its bugging me a little having to boot into desktop every time I want to check a website.
Isn't the minimenu designed for gaming at this point? Let's walk before we run. You can always run your game from XFCE and use the Pandora button to look at the website and go back to your game when your done? Minimenu you'd have to exit your game, look at the website, and go back into your game again.

Does my logic here make any sense?

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Mjlink said:
Pleng said:
Isn't the minimenu designed for gaming at this point? Let's walk before we run. You can always run your game from XFCE and use the Pandora button to look at the website and go back to your game when your done? Minimenu you'd have to exit your game, look at the website, and go back into your game again.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

You can use it for anything :)
I use MiniMenu as default (also increases bootup-speed) and only switch to XFCE when I need it :)

Last edited:
Mjlink said:
Pleng said:

Peace & Pandora,

Link

thats very nice and if I ever come across a situation where I want to flip between an emulator and a website Ill be sure to boot into xfce. Until that moment occurs Id much prefer to access the web browser and text editor from minimenu. Anyway Ive noticed Fennic has been potred and PNDd so ill give that a go :)

Back