Ae Rising

Aimless_E

Hi there,
whats a guy/girl like you doing in a nice forum like this.....
no wait let me try again...

I'm a 1337 HAX0R with mad skills, and Im going to bring ut2004 to the gp2x at 60fps!! YO! :blink:

Yeah right. <_<

Okay here it is I'm a free lance programmer that has dreams of making "the next big thing".
Bought the GP2x because I need a place to dump my second rate video games and because I need a music player that supports OGGs since Im a OSS nut and my wife never wants to "cuddle" (if you know what I mean) .

Well Okay maybe not all my games will be second rate, and I do have some mp3s (not many though) and my wife is a "FREAK" :D

GP2X is going to rock! W00t

Die with purpose, Live Aimless

I applaud your enthusiasm and I hope that less enthusiastic people do not deter you from making games for the GP32. Some (actually at these forums, it's starting to seem like most <_< ) people may nit-pick at you at first or rudely blow you off without saying almost ANYTHING at all positive or welcoming; but if you make a game- they'll love you. And yes, GP2X is going to rock!!! w00t! :)

-K0K0NUT_h3lmut

what kinda games do you program?, theres some talented artists and musisicans on this board if you needs some help with the audio/visuals

moz posted on Oct 25 2005 at 03:38 PM said:
what kinda games do you program?, theres some talented artists and musisicans on this board if you needs some help with the audio/visuals

I have 3 shooters around 30% complete, and a Fighter on the drawing board. For the PC I had a RPG that was coming along quite nicely but my "team" split because I kept hounding them about not producing anything. I think it might translate over to the gp2x but Ill have to recreate some of the content because at least one of my former team members would want a cut if I asked for money or donations.

Hey what do you think of the title "Sonar the Orca" and yes its suposed to sound like that other game. :D

Edit: I think I can get some of my punk artist friends to help with the music on one or two of the games, but any help would be apreciated. I'll post the games when I have them working on the 2x

Last edited by a moderator:
The GP32 has an almost nonexistent amount of RPGs, it would be awesome if you ported the RPG :D . What's the name of the RPG (if it has one, that is)?

Yay, more developers. :)
I look forward to playing your games, sir. Also, welcome.

Back