After The Pandora Is Released,

Phawx

Professional Derailer
Could the OP team create new d-pads just in case the current one finalized isn't the best? What I mean is, I would love to be able to buy a d-pad and just open up my Pandora and jam a new one in there. I haven't held the Pandora nor do I want to dismiss DaveC's work before trying it, but I would just like to know how easy this can be accomplished?

It should just be Open...Pandora, take out old D-pad, place in new custom D-pad, close Pandora. Right?

DaveC was, is and probably always will be picky when it comes to d-pads (this is a good thing :D ) amongst other things. And if the team where to mass produce a new d-pad to replace the existing one if it sucks (which I'm 99% sure it wont)then it wouldn't exactly be custom.

Yes, however the dpad will be glued to the membrane so you will have to carefully remove it and stick whatever you want back on in its place.

not to slide the topic off course but do you think the case could be repainted easily? without any contents being hugely dislodged? or better yet case replacements with professional colour changes/textured surfaces?

Trevsweb said:
not to slide the topic off course but do you think the case could be repainted easily? without any contents being hugely dislodged? or better yet case replacements with professional colour changes/textured surfaces?
If you're careful, the only thing that will be dislodged will be your warranty

Last edited by a moderator:
Back