Agh! Royal Fail!

SomeGuy99 said:
Prometheus said:
Like I said, I experienced the GP2X. :lol: (Ironically, when Craig and crew sorted things out with that in their usual excellent fashion, the screens GPH were using in their second batch gave me blinding migraines, so I had no choice but to sell up.)

I'm in this for the long run, because frankly I cannot live without my Pandora, as it's too useful in my daily life. :p

You're effectively admitting to being a hopeless addict, and you'll put up with anything? Interesting...

:)

Dude me too, and I don't even have one yet!
(emphasis on "yet")

- trix

Last edited by a moderator:
trix said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Prometheus said:
Like I said, I experienced the GP2X. :lol: (Ironically, when Craig and crew sorted things out with that in their usual excellent fashion, the screens GPH were using in their second batch gave me blinding migraines, so I had no choice but to sell up.)

I'm in this for the long run, because frankly I cannot live without my Pandora, as it's too useful in my daily life. :p

You're effectively admitting to being a hopeless addict, and you'll put up with anything? Interesting...

:)

Dude me too, and I don't even have one yet!
(emphasis on "yet")

- trix

There are two states of Pandora being: owning one, and waiting to own one; and of the former, people seem to have split into two camps: hopeless addicts and grumblers. I kind of switch between the two myself.

But what about us hopeless addicts that are waiting to own one?

And man this forum is quick like a chatroom tonight.

Which, IMO, is great!

trix said:

Which, IMO, is great!

That is pre-Pandora-ownership addiction. We've all had it, and I don't think any of us miss it.

The angst of teenage acne or the stress of paying your bills. Which is better? You just trade one set of stresses for another.

SomeGuy99 said:
trix said:

Which, IMO, is great!

That is pre-Pandora-ownership addiction. We've all had it, and I don't think any of us miss it.

The angst of teenage acne or the stress of paying your bills. Which is better? You just trade one set of stresses for another.

Pfft my teenage acne never went away! (I'm 26) So, I'm just screwed.

Luckily Student Loans and Financial Aid is paying my bills for me! So I can get smarter and really far in debt at the same time! Woohoo!

Also, the only reason you don't miss the pre-Pandora-ownership addiction is because it implies not having a Pandora, which sucks.

- trix

trix said:
Also, the only reason you don't miss the pre-Pandora-ownership addiction is because it implies not having a Pandora, which sucks.

Hmmm. Not really. Like Prometheus, I'm waiting on my replacement unit (been over two weeks now).

It doesn't bother me even a fraction of the angst from the last two years. Once you get the thing, everything feels better.

It's like losing your virginity I guess. :)

Edit: I like how getting into debt is 'smart' ;)

SomeGuy99 said:

Of course getting into debt is smart! I am American! That's how we roll.

trix said:
SomeGuy99 said:

Of course getting into debt is smart! I am American! That's how we roll.

You just hassle poorer countries for their lunch money. Thank god we don't owe you guys money anymore!

They're not too bad when they 1: bother to deliver, and 2: aren't doing what SomeGuy encountered. :p

"We are sorry this parcel was delivered to you damaged. Please accept our most sincere apologies"

*Opens Parcel*

It's my Pandora.

*Picks up Pandora*

Seems a bit light.

*Opens Pandora case*

The motherboard is gone.

Royal Mail?! I'll get you one day.

Shakefist.gif

Prometheus said:
They're not too bad when they 1: bother to deliver, and 2: aren't doing what SomeGuy encountered. :p

I wish you could hear yourself sometimes. :D

They're alright when they're actually doing their job or not stealing from customers? Well... yes.

That was the point. ;) I think my sense of humour goes over your head sometimes.

Prometheus said:
That was the point. ;) I think my sense of humour goes over your head sometimes.

Classic back peddling and reversal. Sense of humour? Good one! :p

I like ending letters with "I have enclosed $20 for your troubles, I hope those jerks at the post office don't steal it." and then sending the envelope unsealed.

It's a shame this doesn't work with email, I can't even remember the last time I sent a letter postal mail. (Except to the I.R.S. who would probably not appreciate the gag.)

SomeGuy99 said:
You think you guys have it bad...

The bastards stole the money from my birthday card this week. They then had the audacity to deliver the card, along with the ripped-open envelope in a sealed bag that apologised for the item being damaged.

Damaged?! Fuck off you thieving cunts.

Yep, when I was a kid this must have happened to me at least 5 times. Sometimes they are cards that didn't have money in them and someone has opened it to look for it. Sometimes they are cheques and they've been left in there too. Doesn't seem to be so much of a problem these days, but then I don't get sent much post with money in it! Plus, I don't have too many elderly relatives that forget that you can't trust the Royal Mail like you could in the old days any more either!

you think you had it bad the wankers lost my £110 items in the post when i tried to claim they sent postage stamps over £1 what wankers royal fail is what they are hope you reading this you bunch of wankers.

@Prometheus,

I just wanted to clarify something before I send mine back, did you get reimbursed for the shipping or is it truly a 50/50 split for shipping between the customer and Open Pandora LTD? I got quoted 80 bucks (sounds way to high, I'm going to try to get another quote) from UPS to return it and, from the sounds of this thread, I don't think I want to send it back USPS+Royal Mail. Thanks in advance.

Back