How Do You Find Out Place In Queue / Shipping?

gpx74532

Still Fresh
Does anyone know if we are going to find out where we are in the queue? With all the possible order cancellations due to people having trouble paying etc it would be nice to know whereabouts you are in the queue?

Thinking about the queue I hope they are going to be fair and put people who paid the earliest first. I would not be fantastically happy if someone had held fire for months before paying for their preorder and it came before someone who had paid months earlier?

I also think it is a great pity that I have paid a premium for Royal Mail Special delivery (UK based) and this is no longer an option. If I am out when the parcel arrives (which is very likely if we do not know the position in the queue and they do not send "about to despatch" and "despatch" emails) with a courier you have to rearrange delivery and waste at least day waiting for it to hopefully come. Usually with Royal Mail you can just go to the local sorting office (just a few minutes away for me) and pick it up their.

I can understand changing from Royal Mail if *at the time of despatch* there is a problem with strikes but currently everything is running fine so why change?

TIA

If you want to know that you'd need to email them. Craig recently mention that they will be using another courier intialy not the Royal Mail.

Wookiee said:
If you want to know that you'd need to email them. Craig recently mention that they will be using another courier intialy not the Royal Mail.

i think that was just over the xmas holidays. if they ship that is

Last edited by a moderator:
GhostChaserUK said:
Wookiee said:

i think that was just over the xmas holidays. if they ship the that is

Yeah, it was a response to the strikes. They were trying to prevent more delays. Not sure what will happen now that there is a truce at the Royal Mail

Surely they will send an order despatched email? It would be absurd to have absolutely no idea if/when to expect a delivery. Yes, I realise that's exactly what we've experienced so far but you know what I mean. If they do start sending out Pandoras they should at least let the customers know they have shipped.

when the pandora does arrive in jan 2010, rest assured Craig and ED with years of experience in selling this type of stuff will process all completed stuff correctly - its the end game that they have great experience of - buying and distributing I mean.

Getting the Pandora designed and built was something new to dev team and with joys of learning something new have come the pitfalls

RajTakhar said:
Getting the Pandora designed and built was something new to dev team and with joys of learning something new have come the pitfalls
Really? I thought Craigix, EvilDragon, MWeston are the guys who created Dingoo, Wiz, etc.

Vitel said:
RajTakhar said:
Really? I thought Craigix, EvilDragon, MWeston are the guys who created Dingoo, Wiz, etc.
No, the Dingoo is made by some Chinese company, the Wiz is made by GPH, and the Pandora team are new to making consoles. I think, anyway.

I asked and all I got was 3000+ so Im some where in the 1k wow that really narrowed it down or me. Not so sure if the UPS 2 day was worth it with such a big number to be swimming in espeically if they are being built in Texas which isnt far form San Diego mail wise.

gibberish said:
i recently asked, and was told im somewhere between 315 and 365.

Could you guys who got a response tell what time and date your confirmation email was sent when you first orderd? would help us other to see somewhat where we might be without having to bother the Pandora people.

Didn't we once have this webpage where you could enter your order time and it would add you to a list of guesstimated queue places? "Pandora order place divination" or something? Granted, it only works for the first 3.000 orders, but still...

they have bigger fish to fry than your annoying little questions

Back