What Is Current Status Of Craigs Queue?

andmaz

Approximately how far through Craigs queue have we now got to and how long is Craigs queue for batch 1?

I am 1350 - 1450 and given that 900 + 550 (1450) have been or are in the process of being shipped then my Pandora must be getting to within 4 weeks of being shipped.

I am getting optimistic now!!!!!!!

I'm apparently 650-750 and I haven't heard anything yet.

While I don't think we should have much longer to wait (knocks on wood and crosses fingers), don't forget that ED gets 1/4 of the Pandoras built AND there are RMAs to think of AND some people have bought more than one unit. So people's place in the queue does not directly relate to the number of Pandoras shipped.

fettouhi said:
Also in the 650-750 queue at Craig's shop. Seems like they are currently shipping to people around the 400-500 range.

yep, i'm in the 450-550 range and i got an email on friday night.

Last edited by a moderator:
andmaz said:
Approximately how far through Craigs queue have we now got to and how long is Craigs queue for batch 1?

I am 1350 - 1450 and given that 900 + 550 (1450) have been or are in the process of being shipped then my Pandora must be getting to within 4 weeks of being shipped.

How does one know if they are on Craig's or on Ed's list?

I'm 450ish in Craig's queue (assumption on which queue). Just got my email this morning (GMT-5). Looking forward to getting it, mostly as a novelty at this point, but should be fun in any event. The ribbing I'll get from my friends with lines like "oh, that's the computer you ordered back blah blah blah", yeah, that'll be a hoot.

djcpe said:

If you ordered from gbax then your on Craigs list. If you ordered from Ed's shop then you're on his list.

andmaz said:

mmmm Same range as me, I hope it comes before my 40th birthday on Jan the 31st, would be the best pressie Im gonna get :)

Pleng said:
djcpe said:

If you ordered from gbax then your on Craigs list. If you ordered from Ed's shop then you're on his list.

Thanks Pleng. I'm sure the question has been asked about 57 times... I think these Boards have had just about everything imaginable already asked about our Pandoras.

Anyways, my "approximate queue position is 2850 - 2950" in Batch 1. I'm on Craig's list then. Thanks again!

WizardStan said:
And the ones people mistook for sandwiches.

So it does come in white! I also bet no Irishmen commit suicide when they find their own pre-order in their lunch box for a change.

Plowman said:
I'm 450ish in Craig's queue (assumption on which queue). Just got my email this morning (GMT-5). Looking forward to getting it, mostly as a novelty at this point, but should be fun in any event. The ribbing I'll get from my friends with lines like "oh, that's the computer you ordered back blah blah blah", yeah, that'll be a hoot.

It will be a hoot. You'll be pleased and they will be surprised by what you waited for.

korky said:
andmaz said:

mmmm Same range as me, I hope it comes before my 40th birthday on Jan the 31st, would be the best pressie Im gonna get :)

Surely your wife in nothing but a present wrapping bow, is a greater good than a super suit, or even a Pandora? If not I hope you do come before hand and save your pants and public dignity before the postman UPS you to facebook! :)

...to get back on topic - has anyone any idea what progress through Craigs queue has been made up to and including today (if that matters!)

It would be nice to know that we are now getting well above 1,000 - I have read unconfirmed reports dating back a week or so that 1,000 may have been reached but no one has confirmed yes or no!

Back