Alephone (Marathon)

Neil L said:
Thank you Pickle for the advice, they are all working now.
I put the downloaded M1A1, Marathon 2 & Marathon Infinity folders into the data folder and everythings fine.
You don't have to change the M1A1 script. (If you do it doesn't work, I did this first trying to be clever!)
Cheers, Neil

Thats good to hear.

Anyone have any opinions on the unscaled mode to read text?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Pickle! Nice job. All 3 scenarios now run very well.
The unscaled mode works fine, but only in-game. (I think this is intended?)

@Neil L
Thanks for the nice icon. :)

sbock said:
Hi Pickle! Nice job. All 3 scenarios now run very well.
The unscaled mode works fine, but only in-game. (I think this is intended?)

@NEIL L
Thanks for the nice icon. :)

well i does trigger in the menu, it just may not respond in some areas if a event loop is being processed.
But I really dont expect anyone to use unless they are in the terminal mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this  B)

I don't want to sound nuisance but for screen movement in unscaled mode would it be possible to use touchscreen instead of ABXY ? 

Im not sure what's going on, but I still can't get this to work on my Wiz. When I try to load any of the scenerios, it takes me back to the main menu. I put all of the downloaded scenerios into the data folder as instructed.

I am using the newest firmware for the Wiz (1.1.0). Are you guys using an older firmware or something?

I got it working thanks to Mr 2X. It runs very well on the Wiz.

I've been away from the Wiz scene for a while but I decided to grab a bunch of upgrades tonight. What a treat to see this port! I got all three games running. I even got my scenario, Tempus Irae to run properly. Just required a little surgery to a couple of files. Sadly, because Tempus maps are larger, more complex, and use more textures than standard Marathon maps, it runs pretty slowly compared to the official Bungie games.

I gather from the read-me that there is some incompatibility between overclocking, and the use of the touch-screen to run the game's menus. That's too bad. I hope you can find a solution.

Back