All 4000 Sold

dak

Still Fresh
I was wondering if anyone can confirm or deny if all of the Pandoras have been sold. I have emailed the open pandora sales email three times with no response. I know they must be very busy but I simple yes or no will do the trick.

Thank you for your time.

The team must be swamped with email. I'd imagine it takes several days to get a response. When did you send the first email?

B-ZaR said:
The team must be swamped with email. I'd imagine it takes several days to get a response. When did you send the first email?

Over a week ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
The answer is "no", because they are reserving 100 to be "special artist-painted editions" (to be sold for a bigger price, to "celebrate the release" and also to make back some money because the first batch cost more than they expected), and none of those have been put up for sale yet.

As for whether they have any "normal" Pandoras left, I do not know.

I ordered mine at the beginning of April, the german shop did not have any preorder slot left, but the English one still had "a few" of them.
I have to say that I would be surprised if there were remaining slots today. I guess many people were waiting until first shipping were confirmed to order, and very few cancelled on April. But if you try, my advise is to try the English shop, I guess Jacquelyn has more time to answer than EvilDragon.

was the question 'are they all sold', or 'can I buy one?'

If it was the former, the answer is 'none of your business'. If the latter, it may be that there are pending offers of sale which have not been paid yet. You may be in a list of people to offer slots to once the current open offers expire. Regardless, they might be a little busy sorting changes of address and shipping this week...

Was there any further word on those artist painted 100?
...I don't Twitter so if mentioned elsewhere to here I probably wouldve missed it

I recall Craig saying something about having some local artists do it... I think ...mightve been one of my dreams

was any more said about this, I'm wondering if the artists are known yet, or if it's friends of craig or something?

tsh said:
was the question 'are they all sold', or 'can I buy one?'

If it was the former, the answer is 'none of your business'. If the latter, it may be that there are pending offers of sale which have not been paid yet. You may be in a list of people to offer slots to once the current open offers expire. Regardless, they might be a little busy sorting changes of address and shipping this week...
They may also be holding off on telling people the number of remaining slots until they get some sort of idea of the "dud rate".

dak said:
I was wondering if anyone can confirm or deny if all of the Pandoras have been sold. I have emailed the open pandora sales email three times with no response. I know they must be very busy but I simple yes or no will do the trick.

Thank you for your time.

I want to buy one by the way. I didn't clearly state that in the first post.

Back