Counter With Quantity Of Pandora Remaining On Main Site.

cbp

Still Fresh
With the preoderings coming soon, I was wondering is there will be any counter that will show us how many pandoras have been sold and how many are still available? i.e. quantity left.

This way, the undecided between preordering and ordering later on, will know what to do.
If it sales like hot cakes I will preorder as well, as I don't feel like waiting for the second batch; otherwise, I will wait for user reviews.

and maybe how many of these have been paid (seeing as how some methods are not instantaneous)

That wouldn't make any sense whatsoever, if there's a counter then lots of people might wait to see how it sells before ordering, or put off ordering because there's still loads left.
Without a counter people are all going to buy the pandora as soon as they can then they aren't stuck waiting for the next batch.

Additionally, it's really silly to ask someone to port more code on their site 5 days away from the pre-order.

It's simple, if you're ok getting a pre-order, then do it as soon as you can. Otherwise, wait. The likelihood 1st batch units will be left after people start receiving theirs in late November so that you can wait for reviews is very slim, I'd say.

So they need to integrate the website with there accounts systems. That would open up a big can of worms, possible security holes, etc.

Plus, if you thing about the business side: Will the feature sell more Pandoras? No, it may even cause the opposite.

Mithrildor said:
Add it!!! Then the pandora will sell slower and i have a heigher chance of buying one! (Btw were can I preorder a pandora on 30 September? Im Dutch ( The Netherlands).)
you could do england or germany

Last edited by a moderator:
Back