Need Help With Cancelling Pandora Order

sev101477

Still Fresh
I ordered an Open Pandora just before the delays started, and since I've changed my mind about getting one. I was wondering who to contact to ensure I get a response, and get my order cancelled and the credit back on my credit card. I was charged for one, but never received one, so I think I still should be able to cancel? I've tried the openpandora sales email address several times, and have gotten no response. I bought it from Craig's shop. If anyone knows who to contact or what to do please let me know. I've been trying for over a week to cancel, but have yet to get anything legit back.

I emailed openpandorasales at gmail (to cancel) and got a reply after four days. I sent the order number in the subject and had a refund via Google Checkout within about 10 days.

sevlom said:
I ordered an Open Pandora just before the delays started, and since I've changed my mind about getting one. I was wondering who to contact to ensure I get a response, and get my order cancelled and the credit back on my credit card. I was charged for one, but never received one, so I think I still should be able to cancel? I've tried the openpandora sales email address several times, and have gotten no response. I bought it from Craig's shop. If anyone knows who to contact or what to do please let me know. I've been trying for over a week to cancel, but have yet to get anything legit back.

Have you received any answer? I'm also trying to cancel my order and e-mailed to openpandorasales gmail, but still no answer after a few days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back