Question about canceling my pandora preorder

midnitdragoon

Still Fresh
Ive waited about 3 years now, have grown a bit tired of waiting. I want to cancel my pre-order and am wondering who do i contact. Ive tried contacting jacquelyn but have no response. Any help would be great.

Ive waited about 3 years now, have grown a bit tired of waiting. I want to cancel my pre-order and am wondering who do i contact. Ive tried contacting jacquelyn but have no response. Any help would be great.

It will be worth the wait I can assure you.

Try to hang in there.

If you are really determined to cancel, they do have a phone # posted.

When did you try to contact her?

I know she's pretty stuffed with eMails, so expect at least a couple of days until a week.

It will be worth the wait I can assure you.

Try to hang in there.

If you are really determined to cancel, they do have a phone # posted.
+1

Hang in there bro. :)

Hang in there, for goodness sake .. there is a chance you'll be getting it very soon, and when you do have it in your hands, do fun and great things with it.

I'm not going to tell you not to cancel. I would have done so myself, were it not that ED managed to persuade me to wait just one more month. I'm glad he did, but the fact that the first batch still hasn't been fully shipped yet is just plain ridiculous.

Give Jacquelyn some time to respond to your email. The team does not have the finance to hire sufficient employees.

If he doesn't want to wait, he doesn't want to wait. Sometimes people change.

Personally, if it were me, I'd hold onto the preorder and then ebay it when it arrived. You should be able to get at least what you paid for it.

I agree with WizardStan, you could always get your money back and then some. I think it's still worth waiting a little longer for, but what you want at any given time is not always what you want three years later.

Unless you really need the money for something else, I'd advise you not to cancel.

Just hang on until yours is shipped. Try doing something else in the meantime to take your mind off it.

When you finally get one and if you're not totally blown away by it, you can always ebay it, where you're guaranteed to make a profit on your investment*

*this is not guaranteed

what is the direct number for their office? I have tried nuemerous emails and not a single reply, whats thir number?

Back