Release [Alpha] UAE4ARM

I have no idea why PNDManager can't see the new version. I added this to the Repo the same way as always...

Did you change the version number in the PXML? If not, PNDManager doesn't recognize it as new.

I increased the last digit, so the new number is 1.0.0.2

How hard to implement bsdsocket emulation for internet support ?

I don't know, but if you look at the host part of socket emulation in WinUAE, there's a lot of code required. It's on my todo-list, but only with low priority.

I have no idea why PNDManager can't see the new version. I added this to the Repo the same way as always...

My PNDManager is showing this up without a title (or at least I assume it's this from the description), in case that's any use to you.

I recreated the PND. Now it's visible in PNDManager. I don't know what I did wrong in previous attempt.

I updated my PND before the weekend to the v1.02 version through PND manager without issues, everything looked complete to me?

FWIW, I downloaded this and gave it a spin earlier tonight. It seems to handle my ADF collection a lot better than the old UAE4ALL did.  Thanks for the hard work, TomB!

Found a Bug.

The first time I start UAE4ARM the mousepointer wont move around the whole screen. It stops after maybe 100 pixel. I use the nubs for mouse.

I need to push the pointer to the left and up corner and push it above this point for a few seconds. After this "workaround" I could use the pointer through the whole screen.

Found a Bug.The first time I start UAE4ARM the mousepointer wont move around the whole screen. It stops after maybe 100 pixel. I use the nubs for mouse.

I need to push the pointer to the left and up corner and push it above this point for a few seconds. After this "workaround" I could use the pointer through the whole screen.
Welcome to one of the classic bugs that have been in this software for many versions. You will find the same issue using a USB mouse. I always wondered was it something to do with emulated screen size versus actual Pandora screen size? No one has figured out the solution to this one yet...

I've read that this is a tricky thing to emulate correctly as the Amiga mouse pointer uses relative positioning rather than absolute, which makes accurate pointing on scaled screens tricky.

I use this great AMIGA emulator (up to 5 HDD´s and JIT...uhhhh yes) under retropie on a R-PI3.

But i cant find any option to disable the bilinear filtering.

How can i do that?

Thanks a lot

@TomB Where can I report core problems?
I noticed flickering in some games on Android port.

https://github.com/lubomyr/uae4arm/issues

"I am using it on Android tv box Nexbox A5. Dh0 is Classicwb lite, dh1 folder on droid. I loaded It came from the desert using whdload, but it has terrible flickering. Can you please test it and give feedback. If i notice some other issues, i will post here."

Lubomyr instructed me to post issues about core problems to you directly.

Thank you.

I loaded It came from the desert using whdload, but it has terrible flickering.
We need cycle exact blitter and cpu emulation for this game. If you select immediate blitter, the flickering is gone, but the animations are too fast.

Back