Release UAE4All 2.0

The best game I've gotten running under A1200T speed was Alien Breed 3D, overclocked my Pandora to the max, then it plays well with frameskip 1 (gets rid of sound stutters). Granted you have to customise the controls but it all works out in the end! ;)

Good start, I could mount an iso of Litil Divil on WinUAE on the Workbench, and the game works.

But there are errors with the .hdf on the Pandora. Will have to do the same thing on UAE4all. It should work.

38977020130928192847.png

The CD32 games I tried were hard drive versions. Didn't have great success getting many to run apart from Speedball 2 IIRC. Had lots of issues involving memory requirements or kickstart issues otherwise. Can't test at present as I don't have my Pandora this weekend with me. Is it possible to mount a CD image within UAE4ALL ?

Is there a sourcecode repository for this??

I would like to try compiling a Raspberry Pi version of this :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@lubomyr: that source is using a C M68K emulation. In this thread, a cyclone-based (ARM assembler) version was being discussed. I'd like to find the latest cyclone-based UAE4ALL 2 version, not the C 68K version.

UAE4ALL 2 uses FAME/C because of support for M68020. If you want to use assembler version or cyclone, you have to use UAE4ALL version 1.

But this version wasn't maintained in the last three years.

Back