Amiga Emulation On The Wiz

NickLoTurco

Website
www.hitthesport.com
Hi, have already searched for answers but got nothing so here goes.

Does anyone know if the Amiga will be full speed with sound on The Wiz? GP2X does a pretty good job so surely the extra speed and 3D will allow for this to happen? Otherwise I'll just wait for the Pandora as FULL Amiga emulation is what I'm after....(baby on the way and missus want me to box up my Amiga 1200 until we get a loft conversion :( ..........!)

Also wondered which will have a better TV out on a 42" plasma?!!!

Looking forward to your well informed swift answers guys! As always.....

Nick

im sure it will work fine but tbh why get the wiz for amiga emulation in mind, the keyboard on the pandora will make amiga emulation so much easier.

as for tv out support i believe the wiz hasnt actually had anything official on whether tv otu support will work with the gp2x tv-out cable or not. the pandora has S-Video so really their wont be any diference in terms of quality. there was some talk of tv otu posible though the usb so you could get VGA/DVI working on it but no idea if this will ever see light

hope this helps

Mutilator said:
the keyboard on the pandora will make amiga emulation so much easier.
And analogue sticks to emulate mouse control on many games. Vroom will be much better :)

Last edited by a moderator:
And analogue sticks to emulate mouse control on many games. Vroom will be much better

suppose the touch screen may be made the mouse also for some games (wish) be awesome for games like cannon fodder

Back