Amiga Emulator (beta)

samedi

Still Fresh
I can't get any of my ADFs to load on the new beta Amiga Emulator. I'm running Kickstart 1.3 and all the games work on the emulator prior to the beta one.

I've tried it on both my F100 & F200, no joy. The screen blanks for a for about half a second then shows the hand with the disc.

Any ideas guyz? :blink:

Stainy said:
What`s the size of your kickstart file ? ( kick.rom )
Im not sure the kickstart is the problem in this case as the hand holding the disk pops up

Last edited by a moderator:
Samedi said:
I can't get any of my ADFs to load on the new beta Amiga Emulator. I'm running Kickstart 1.3 and all the games work on the emulator prior to the beta one.

I've tried it on both my F100 & F200, no joy. The screen blanks for a for about half a second then shows the hand with the disc.

Try to set in the menu "more options" Auto Save "On" then save general config, quit the emulator and re-run it. Or send me a zipped file(mail address is included in the readme 0.8.0 beta) with your emu folder (please include some adf and kickstart). (anyway first try this solution :) )

The emu directory is in the sd root or in a subfolder?

noldor73 said:
Samedi said:

Try to set in the menu "more options" Auto Save "On" then save general config, quit the emulator and re-run it. Or send me a zipped file(mail address is included in the readme 0.8.0 beta) with your emu folder (please include some adf and kickstart). (anyway first try this solution :) )

The emu directory is in the sd root or in a subfolder?

That certainly did the trick, it works a treat now. Many thanks :D

Samedi said:
[That certainly did the trick, it works a treat now. Many thanks :D
It is a bug that I found in the official 0.7.2a too.
Can you tell the emulator actual exact path(for example: sd root/uae8/ or sd root/emulators/uae8 ...?) (I need it to try to fix this bug :) )

noldor73 said:
Samedi said:
[That certainly did the trick, it works a treat now. Many thanks :D
It is a bug that I found in the official 0.7.2a too.
Can you tell the emulator actual exact path(for example: sd root/uae8/ or sd root/emulators/uae8 ...?) (I need it to try to fix this bug :) )

Sure. The path is as follows:

sd root/Emulators/Amiga/uae4allgp2x0.8.0 beta/uae4all.gpe

Hope this helps. Thanks again :)

Back