Gngeo2x Beta Help

Sir_Askalot

Still Fresh
Hey guys

just got myself a f200 fw v4.1.1 and 've been having fun with picodrive and frustration with pocketsnes (Speed is slow :( ) but my biggest problem is with GNGeo2x and GNGeo2x BETA, i can get the roms to run and the speed is perfect but there is no sound at all...am i setup wrong? how do i change settings with this emulator?
i would love to be able to play metalslug with the sound cranked up xD

Thank you in advance :)

EDIT: Im launching from the standard menu if that makes any difference

While in Rage2X, press the Select button; this will bring you to the Settings screen. Activate Sound and then, Save All Settings. B)

(You might also want to enable other settings like Craig's RAM Timing, Auto Reload GUI, and switch it to See List Available. If you have and want to use the Uni-bios, change System to Unibios.)

Manjuu said:
While in Rage2X, press the Select button; this will bring you to the Settings screen. Activate Sound and then, Save All Settings. B)

(You might also want to enable other settings like Craig's RAM Timing, Auto Reload GUI, and switch it to See List Available. If you have and want to use the Uni-bios, change System to Unibios.)
Thanks alot i got full sound now :D im loving metal slug one but all the rest are running slow,what benifits would the Unibios give me over the standard neogeo bios?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir_Askalot said:
Manjuu said:
Thanks alot i got full sound now :D im loving metal slug one but all the rest are running slow,what benifits would the Unibios give me over the standard neogeo bios?

What are you using? The beta or stable version? With the beta version, it should be running full-speed at 200 MHz with sounds at 11 KHz, rasters off, and with RAM timings on.

With the Uni-bios, you'll be able to access a bunch of features like cheats, region/mode settings, jukebox mode, service mode configuration, debugging tools, etc. Oddly enough, there also are a few games that will only work in GnGeo2x when using the Uni-bios.

You can read more about it here: http://unibios.free.fr/whatisit.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Back