An Appeal To All Guesstimators

miseryguts1969

Still Fresh
Please cease and desist,

The constant posts & threads "I'm such and such in the list, no email yet etc" only serve to further dishearten everybody further down still waiting, yes it's frustrating, no there isn't much we (or the team) can do about it, the sooner people come to terms with this the better for everybody - making your disgruntlement public does nothing to help the situation, and most likely makes matters worse (must be very demotivating for the team hearing this stuff ad nauseam)

For the sake of everybody here, can't we concentrate a little more on the destination - and a little less on the route.

goldene-himbeere-sandra-bullock.jpg

miseryguts1969 said:
Please cease and desist,

The constant posts & threads "I'm such and such in the list, no email yet etc" only serve to further dishearten everybody further down still waiting, yes it's frustrating, no there isn't much we (or the team) can do about it, the sooner people come to terms with this the better for everybody - making your disgruntlement public does nothing to help the situation, and most likely makes matters worse (must be very demotivating for the team hearing this stuff ad nauseam)

For the sake of everybody here, can't we concentrate a little more on the destination - and a little less on the route.
no

Last edited by a moderator:
miseryguts1969 said:
Please cease and desist,

Your post has served only to remind me that I have not yet gotten my pandora........

Belthos

emcp said:
miseryguts1969 said:
Please cease and desist,

no
Lol

emcp said:
miseryguts1969 said:
Please cease and desist,

no
this

Kordman916 said:
emcp said:
miseryguts1969 said:
Please cease and desist,

no
Lol

and this

Well the way I see it, all the people who have paid a lot of money for an item that they were promised would be delivered a long time ago have every right to whine and bitch all they like. The fact people have decided to vent their irritation whilst regularly grasping for fragments of information on these forums, rather than cancel orders en masse is what has kept the entire project afloat.

If you went to a gourmet resturant and ordered a meal, but it was taking over 2 hours for the chef to prepare it you'd probably bitch and moan. You know that the food will be exceptional, but you'd still spend your time badgering the waiter, though the resturant doesn't even take your money up front! The concept is no different here - we all expect the product to be exceptional when we get it, but many are fed up waiting for it. We've waited this long, we're going to get our stuff we ordered but every day that goes by we feel a little more jaded.

Personally I've not complained about the time it's taking (thought I ordered later than a lot of people) but I understand why people are annoyed. It's a healthy reaction - after all there have been a lot of broken promises and expectations. Personally I feel like it takes the piss, but I'm willing to let them take the piss for a while if I get what I want, just don't expect me or anyone else to quietly grin and bear it.

TitanUranus said:
all the people who have paid a lot of money for an item that they were promised would be delivered a long time ago have every right to whine and bitch all they like.

Not necessarily, on this private forum.

typs lik dis said:
TitanUranus said:
all the people who have paid a lot of money for an item that they were promised would be delivered a long time ago have every right to whine and bitch all they like.

This forum isn't owned by OP.

fearofshorts said:
typs lik dis said:
TitanUranus said:

So?

Just out of curiosity: Why do you guys quote the whole previous post when all you have to offer is a one word "reply"?

mali said:
Just out of curiosity: Why do you guys quote the whole previous post when all you have to offer is a one word "reply"?
Maybe they are from Egypt.

With the utmost respect and understanding: I don't think it's us customers who are the worst offenders when it comes to guesstimating.

No, you can't have my order number :)

I would much rather have them vent than to build up over time and snap.

Plus, it helps hold us together as a community to know that we're sharing the hardship.

So, if there are 900 'in the wild' at the end of this week and another 500 boards on the way and I'm 1250+/- in Craig's queue and ED's Queue takes about 1/4 of the consoles made, would I be in or out on one of the units made from the 500?

Seriously - we're all waiting about as patiently as can be expected. At least there is some light at the end of the tunnel now - consoles are actually trickling out.

mali said:

I click the reply button by the post I'm replying to, or the main one otherwise.

typs lik dis said:
fearofshorts said:
typs lik dis said:
TitanUranus said:

So?
So who are you to say what can and can't be done on these forums? If you own the forums and want to censor the messages, then go ahead.
I wait patiently for a long time, and then sometimes I come by to check on progress, and sometimes I cry by myself, and sometimes I post a wtf message.
And if the people who own these "private forums" want to delete my posts, then they can.

sebt3 said:
DaMummy said:
free post for me
more posts = more epenis
your post count show 304, mine 694 (well 695 after this one) so my epenis is larger than your's :D
Not neccessarily larger, you just get more of it!

Back