An update of the waiting game

It forms part of my sworn duty to explain my actions and current mission directive to a superior office with full transparency.

In the 80's nearly every citizen was part of the military chain of command to watch out for Kremlin agents which threatened the rest of humanity. It isn't a joke, and you have to follow certain requests and do certain things within this heirarchy when told or will lose citizenship or other things.

I take orders directly from a West Berlin general who i'm told was in charge of the nukes, so was the absolute leader of the cold war and most of western society. If he asked you to do something, you do it.

This man was not nice. One time teenage boys told me to throw a stone at his car then they ran away. The general dragged me home up 6 flights of stairs by my ear, including swinging my entire bodyweight by this and my earlobe is still stretched this way. He then ordered my parents to whip me with a belt for no less than an hour until I was bleeding. They stopped on seeing the tiniest amount of blood on my backside, since i'm ordered to tell the truth to this general and did so when he asked.

Since the entire operation was canceled and orders revoked, I've technically inherited his job since they forgot to take back my mission. It isn't an optional thing, for reasons that probably don't make sense if you didn't live there. So i'm only authorised to dance like a monkey with infinite troops at my own recruitment. And other things like report communist activity, not be where i'm not welcome and a superior officer is in a bad mood, i'm duty bound to say 'have a nice dinner' as salute when a German solider is walking home. Masses of daft things.

But for whatever dumb reason they left me in charge of the entire cold war, without access to nuke red button or anything useful. And of course there's no West Berlin or wall, meaning I have no base of operation either.

Like I said, it forms my sworn duty on penalty of being beaten until I bleed to report my mission directive with no lies and honour the request of non intrusion. Thank you for being patient with this report and I apologise if it was too long to read, had bad typing which stressed you out or conflicted with my orders in any way.

I think this is the first time I have considered merit in the use for the ignore/block user option. Never before have I seen such lengthy comments containing absolutely no point or value; even spam has a "point" and can on occasion be (unintentionally) entertaining.

Nevermind, I made sure they can't post again.. Until ED unbans them :)

T.T.T.

Put up in a place
where it's easy to see
the cryptic admonishment
T.T.T.

When you feel how depressingly
slowly you climb,
it's well to remember that
Things Take Time.

We should have this in the forum somewhere... :)

@JustSimon: And when you get old, then it becomes: "Time Takes Things" as time takes dear things away.

keyboard_thread_5thelement.jpg <-- derailed thread notification.

I don't think my multipass will for any of the ports on the Pyra. I will check when I get it.

Totally off topic here but, when you buy something from ED's shop, when using vouchers, do you still have to pay for shipping or can the voucher cover that also?

Well, see it this way; If you can't use the vouchers for the shipping, at least got yourself an "extra life" when it comes to last-minute gifts and whatnot~

Have you ever used Qbasic? It's like a really pushy mom that slaps you hand with a cane if you do something wrong. Even a single typo and if you try and press enter for the next line it screams like the German mom in Austin Powers. All lies!

As such there's an appeal to Blitzbasic and not needed Frau Loonatic.
QBasic makes me want to throw up, I used it on my DOS PC a lot.
Blitzmax/Blitz3D/BlitzBasic basically fixes everything wrong with it and modernises the crap out of it so it's now actually usable :confused:

Are you sure? I thought I did this a year or so ago and don't recall needing to get charged again for shipping.

No, sadly, it doesn't.
I have no idea how to tell PrestaShop that vouchers can also be used for shipping costs...

Maybe this works with PrestaShop 1.7. I'm planning an upgrade to it right now.

Back