Ancient thread I made a long time ago

PoisonedV said:
oh glorious gods of open source handhelds, i incur thy wrath...
"But thy handheld god did not listen to him. Because he was a douche." GamePark, 17:30. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
i use photoshop but i dont have paintshop skinned that way.
ie has horrible asthetics, and despite microsofts best efforts (i do believe its the best they can do) it still sucks.
dont mistake me for a linux circlejerk asshole though. i say microsoft, not MICRO$OFT LOLOOLOLCLEVER

greendots said:
Osu would be great on the pandora but it uses .net, opengl, and dx9.
If someone could make a game compatible with the beatmaps though it would make for a great port.
Damn. OpenGL & Direct X. That's skill. He should have thrown some 3DFX in there too for my Voodoo 10.

StepMania would be much more likely than Frets on Fire, as StepMania is written in C ^_^. You could always theme or TC StepMania to a popular Guitar-Hero / Guitar Freaks layout. Guitars, Pads, Turntables, Joysticks, Gamepads, all show up the same way in Linux. Point being, SM will cater to everyone with some modification, FoF will only cater to the Guitar crowd. I'll give porting it a shot, but the whole OpenGL => OpenGL ES job is alot more than the relatively simple recompile job I did on the sixpair tool.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Once I've got a unit. :)

ROMaster2 said:
PoisonedV said:
why would you want it to look like IE7? seriously.

Because I use itI still don't get it. Wouldn't you rather have the browser integrated in the environment?

Don't you see? He wants IE7, WMP... and Windows! :p

-------------

I kinda' prefer bash aesthetics.

PoisonedV said:
im pretty sure it still sucks
Don't judge a book by it's cover, while it doesn't have as many plug-ins than Firefox, it damn does everything for me.

Oh, and Firefox is slow on my computer, that's mainly why I don't use it.

Back