And Yet Another Box Opened...

Game_over

Game Developer
Just got it, charged it setting it up. Now I got to search through a crap load of information and download tons of things.

The thing is really really nice- but there is one thing

Where in the $%*# is my stylus???
:lol:

It's cool I've heard of the problems with many of them, just hope I get one eventually.

More when I get time. Hopefully can show off something wicked in the coming days.

Game_over said:
Just got it, charged it setting it up. Now I got to search through a crap load of information and download tons of things.

The thing is really really nice- but there is one thing

:lol:

It's cool I've heard of the problems with many of them, just hope I get one eventually.

More when I get time. Hopefully can show off something wicked in the coming days.
Congrats im still getting to grips with mine,ive grown quite attached.Enjoy.and hope you can create something wicked.Also i think craig kidnapped the poor styluses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Make sure you let Jacqueline know, I never received one and let her know, she shipped one out the same day.

After all that improved Quality control, how can it (still) happen that they forget the Stylus? The hole that indicates an missing stylus seems to be big enough , at least at the end-control before packing the Unit. :unsure:

I really have to say, missing stylus is a real bore .. its so obvious its missing, how could it happen? Rush, is the only thing that makes sense..

Anyway, I have a missing stylus too, in case someone is counting.

torpor said:
I really have to say, missing stylus is a real bore .. its so obvious its missing, how could it happen? Rush, is the only thing that makes sense..

Anyway, I have a missing stylus too, in case someone is counting.

A lot of things seem obvious. I'm missing covers on my screen lid screws for example. And underneath my battery... no screws at all!

Game_over said:
http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/54511-i-got-my-pandora/page__p__877560&#entry877560

Thanks vitel! Got allot to get my head around. When I get home. Me and panda had a nice time at work today.

*feels lucky only prob with my pandora is bowing lcd bezel and the faact its a one nubber*
xD no parts missing here. except the video cable, hope they solve it soon ^^

(obligatory written on pandora from the toilet text)

tip,buy in a nice color pack of ds lite stylus off ebay they work amazing with pandora and way better than scratchy rough pandora stylus.

black
white v nice with pandora
red

get 2x black
2x white

lovely ....

Back