Animated Amiga Tribute By Eric Schwartz

fade

Website
Visit site
I came across this brilliant Amiga Tribute video animated by none other than Eric Schwartz himself. (If you had an Amiga and any number of PD Demos, you'll know who this is) It's animated to the song at the end of Valve's Portal, 'Still Alive'. Very Apt! :)

Dunno if its been posted before, and apologies if it has, but I thought its a very nice piece of work and deserves a post anyway to get us all in the mood for the upcoming full speed Amiga goodness. ;)

Link - Animated Amiga Tribute

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw, I deemed this relevant to the Pandora seeing as thats the handheld we'll all be playing the Amiga on, which is why i posted it in the Pandora General Section.

fade said:
Btw, I deemed this relevant to the Pandora seeing as thats the handheld we'll all be playing the Amiga on, which is why i posted it in the Pandora General Section.
that's bad logic

Wow, loved that. Got the song stuck in my head, found out where it was from, and now see it as necessary to own a 360. Never even heard of Portal before, but judging from YouTube, it looks fantastic!

TwoHeadedBoy said:
Wow, loved that. Got the song stuck in my head, found out where it was from, and now see it as necessary to own a 360. Never even heard of Portal before, but judging from YouTube, it looks fantastic!
Portal is an awesome game indeed. Its based on an older game called Narbacular Drop

As far as i know, the team that developed Narbacular Drop were brought to the attention of Gabe Newell who loved the concept and promptly hired them to work for Valve on Portal. Portal is available over Steam for the pc btw, no need for a 360. :)

TwoHeadedBoy said:

If you enjoyed Still Alive, you may want to check out some of Jonathan Coulton's other songs. They're equally good.

Well, Fade, thanks for the Steam link, but my computer can just about run Vice City, so I'm not sure if it'd be up to the challenge of Portal. That Nebacular Drop or whatever looks do-able, I'll give it a go.

TwoHeadedBoy said:
Well, Fade, thanks for the Steam link, but my computer can just about run Vice City, so I'm not sure if it'd be up to the challenge of Portal. That Nebacular Drop or whatever looks do-able, I'll give it a go.
Alrighty, well good luck with it! :)

Back