Anna Hong Is Quite Pretty - Photos Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cos she probably thinks were a bunch of goddamn weirdos, and she'd be right of course.

why would any girl want to join this sweaty, manly board?

x68000 posted on Oct 5 2005 at 09:48 AM said:
cos she probably thinks were a bunch of goddamn weirdos, and she'd be right of course.

why would any girl want to join this sweaty, manly board?
Yeah, this thread is definitely tuning into a droolfest. Have some self-respect, people!

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit, I go away for a few days and come back to this... HAHA, you guys are all fuckin hilarious... but yeah, Anna is definitely hot, and very helpful too... and before somebody tells me I need to get laid, it's already been taken care of.

i wasnt being condersending you idiots,

we like a woman who is a person at gampark holdings and..... AHHH pish it yes sorry i take it back.

we are all fantastic human gamers

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 5 2005 at 01:51 PM said:
PSyMastR posted on Oct 5 2005 at 01:47 PM said:
sensible GP32 posted on Oct 5 2005 at 12:44 PM said:
yes we are all nerds,
Nerds because we're gamers? I think not.
fuck psy, u took the words right out of my mouth :lol:

No, not nerds because we're gamers, but nerds because of whatever else we do that makes us nerds... like the fact that I'm on the computer a lot more than any non-nerd would be. Videogames are just part of being a nerd... only a very small fraction.

moz posted on Oct 5 2005 at 08:30 AM said:
saw it on a t-shirt somewhere..............."as pretty as she is, some man somehwere will of had enough of putting up with her shit".

a cutie though, i wonder if they will sell *used* units?

lol! you cheered me up immensely about being re-single :) its so troo!

Ill keep an eye on this thread to see whos first with a shiney new restraining order ;)

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 5 2005 at 12:51 PM said:
PSyMastR posted on Oct 5 2005 at 01:47 PM said:
sensible GP32 posted on Oct 5 2005 at 12:44 PM said:
yes we are all nerds,
Nerds because we're gamers? I think not.
fuck psy, u took the words right out of my mouth :lol:
Thats what knowing someone does to ya.

I want a Gp2x regardless of who works for GPH. I Would still buy one if Janet Reno sold them or that Catilina Rice (sp)...

... and you guys embarrassed me I laughed out loud in the university lab, so now I look like an idiot

Ok, here is the entire story:

At gp32spain we realised that some really nice woman was replying to all our questions, her name was Anna.

Later on came her fan club banner (http://www.gp32spain.com/public_ftp/hongclub4ul.gif) and after that, the first pic of the "lady" holding the gp2x appeared. Then she posted on the official forums that it wasn't her, so everyone, heterosexual or not, started begging for a pic.

We asked her to register an account at gp32spain and we (I, in this case) explained her how, step by step, and with screenshots.

She managed to do it, and her first post is here http://www.gp32spain.com/foros/showthread....76&page=3&pp=15 After she posted the first pic, the fan club was updated with a real picture of her: http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/7283/ho...nclubnew0qf.gif

We know its her because:

*I registered her name
*I emailed her the password
*She emailed Anarchy saying that it was her

And now, if you read the post, you'll see that gbax might have the gp2x on sale before than anyone else but... WE WILL HAVE A SPECIAL GIFT FROM ANNA!!! Ha! Try to beat that! Yes, she will send some kind of personal object (i hope nobody is perverted enough to be thinking of underwear) together with the first working unit for promotional purposes that will be exhibited at Hardcore Gamer (the shop called Hardcore Gamer i mean).

Edit: Anarchy also registered the www.annahong.com domain name, so there'll be an official fan club soon ^^

I got her Pic a while ago through MSN Profile (no, I won't tell her the adress :))

speedmike posted on Oct 5 2005 at 06:32 PM said:
I want a Gp2x regardless of who works for GPH. I Would still buy one if Janet Reno sold them or that Catilina Rice (sp)...

... and you guys embarrassed me I laughed out loud in the university lab, so now I look like an idiot
haha, you guys had me laughing at the school lab, too :D especially with this quote
x68000 posted on Oct 5 2005 at 04:28 PM said:
what? with each other!!!!!

so thats what craigs 'launch party' is all about - quick, someone tip off the cops!!

yeah, she is hot :wub:

You know, all my colleagues out here in Sausage and Beer land are gay. So a bit of old fashioned lady lusting with a few blokes has cheered me up enormously. Many thanks to you all.

And yes, I would!

Skipped the past posts, but..

We're nerds because we don't play the mainstream shit we get served to us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back