Anna Hong Is Quite Pretty - Photos Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
psj3809 posted on Oct 5 2005 at 02:04 AM said:
She might be better looking but she seems to love herself !

I spent most of my teen years loving myself. Of course, it was tough love...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravnos posted on Oct 5 2005 at 09:54 PM said:
psj3809 posted on Oct 5 2005 at 02:04 AM said:
She might be better looking but she seems to love herself !

I spent most of my teen years loving myself. Of course, it was tough love...
thats a little too much info before i got to sleep :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok guys, lets settle down now.....

I think ppl are making this a much bigger deal than it is. ok, she's female..... and if i'm not mistaken we already knew that (i did....). Its fine to say she looks nice, but lets do it in a slightly more civilized manner.

.....I had more to say but i can't remember it, i'm too tired to think, good night....

Agreed, come on guys! So she's a girl? BIG DEAL!

Honestly, anyone would think some of you had never seen a woman before. She's a very nice, pretty young woman, who deserves our respect. She seems to be very good at her job, she can't help it if she's attractive, can she? Can she not dress nicely without having a load of blokes letching after her? Well?

Oh, and I wonder if she gives good head?

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 5 2005 at 03:55 PM said:
methinks all asian woman are uber hot

annas mad hot too

Christ this forums turning into some teenage guy whos got the hots for girls forum !

Firstly not all asian girls are hot, theres not one single group of girls from one race or nationality who are hot.

I've seen some scary looking sumo looking asian girls before believe me, some cute ones as well but all asian women are hot ? Come on.

As for that girl holding the GP32, not saying i'm Brad Pitt but i wouldnt say shes hot ! Shes not dog ugly but shes not hot.

you dorty bastard lubidog, leave this tender, sweet, delicious girl alone, and go and release some tension. You dirty dog you.

ps. (this may make things worse) but anna has confirmed she is looking for a man.

I would like to say sorry for my offensive remark.

"Sorry".

Prophet posted on Oct 5 2005 at 07:45 AM said:
Below are real photos of Anna Hong, the friendly support forum rep on GP2X.com!

annahong_1.jpg

I never been with a Spanish chick before. Ole!!

giggedy giggedy!

family-guy-glenn-quagmire-neighbor-sex-addict-pilot-bachelor-giggety-goo.gif

errrrrrrrrrrm, are you for real

she really looks spanish you think???

try south korean!, at least you were on the right planet

Winterkid posted on Oct 6 2005 at 08:19 AM said:
Geez, it's starting to get REALLY offensive, now.

I think it gone far enough.

U serious ? The average age of people at this forum must be about 20/21 or perhaps a bit higher. I'm sure most of us are used to humour like that. Most kids in school are swearing etc when theyre about 12.

Lubidog made a funny post and you thought it was offensive ? If that girl was reading it perhaps or her mother then yeah its offensive but did you honestly read that comment and thought 'oh my god thats so offensive' ?

Heres a warning for you, dont ever watch Porkys/American Pie and many other similar sorts of films, you may faint at how offensive they are !

Then again if your character in Rainbow 6 is called 'BubsyBobcat' i'm not surprised by the way you act.

Quite depressing that despite a new GP32 machine coming out soon one of the longest threads here is one about some girl people have seen a picture of and seem to have fallen in love with ! Come on people, yeah shes fit but you dont have to act like you've never seen a girl before !

psj3809 posted on Oct 6 2005 at 04:37 PM said:
If that girl was reading it perhaps or her mother then yeah its offensive but did you honestly read that comment and thought 'oh my god thats so offensive' ?
Well, who says they won't read it? This is a public forum so behave accordingly! There have been some really offensive comments in this thread and to be honest I'm a little shocked because of the immaturity of some people here. :huh:

For the most part I wouldn't call this thread actively offensive... just rather tasteless. Just something about the reaction to pics of someone incredibly helpful and beneficial to both GPH and us being "omgshesohot" somehow seems somehow belittling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back