Anna Hong Is Quite Pretty - Photos Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"uh-oh! Daclassicgamingmaster likes to post a lot here! What an asshole! I FUCKING HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE POST!!! GOD DAMNIT, STOP POSTING, YOU BASTARDS!!!!"

"omg, daclassicgamingmaster's life is meaningless because he thinks someone is attractive while somebody else thinks the same person isn't attractive... A brilliant deduction, because we are SURE AS FUCK all carbon copies of each other, and that's why we all like EXACTLY THE SAME THING, right? But of course, diversity is BAD!!!! Daclassicgamingmaster's life is meaningless also because he pointed out the stupidity of someone's post... HOW DARE HE!!!!"

How about the two of you eat a nice big bowl of ass?

Did Mcdonalds or Wendys add a big bowl of ass to their menus?
I only hope you can't get it "supersized" :unsure: or "biggie". :lol:

Hey Macbeth, some of us like Asian girls(I prefer girls of any race about 5'1 to 5'8 leaning more towards the petite range with at least a personality) only because its a more interesting post than having to respond to "does the gp2x have usb host or not" or "does it have this emulator such-and-such being worked on for release". It's nice to have something to talk about that people are showing their sense of humor on. The majority of us are kidding around. I know I am.

Lets be nice if Daclassicgamingmaster wants to post whatever opinion he has. Okay. If he posts a lot so be it as i've seen some people on the forum who are daily contributors to the forums.

Lubidog, glad you see the silliness of this thread too and prophet thanks for solving the mystery of what does Anna Hong look like.

Is it the end of October yet? :unsure:

Hm, imagine Anna Hong would read this thread. First she is like: "How nice, people think I'm beautifull" and she feels good.
Then she gets to comments like "I wonder how she is in bed". Especially in a public forum, this is offensive...

How'd you like it if lets say, someone posts a pic of your mom on here, and everyone here is like: "Oh my god, I want to fuck her".

It is quite sad actually, that this thread gets so popular in here, like someone said. Go outside and go out, instead of getting horny on someone's picture while sitting infront of your screen 24/7.

@Magus, I like your sarcasm. :)

You berk!

We ain't getting off on her pictures, we're having a larf!

Stop trying to be holier than thou arseholes!

If Anna Hong was reading this thread, she would probably wonder why Draken can't spell 'beautiful'?

Really, people get so worked up! Look, she isn't gonna read this thread, so all you 'men' out there trying to defend this pictures, I mean ladies honour are wasting your time!

*shakes his head sadly*

Draken posted on Oct 7 2005 said:
.....someone posts a pic of your mom on here, and everyone here is like: "Oh my god, I want to fuck her".

ok , heres my vote for the starting of a milf thread!!!

junker - now its been taken too far :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you'd be shocked at how often little things about someone will annoy you fast.

Dated a girl who picked her teeth all the time once. Small thing, but irritating. Then again, my ex was as dumb as a bag of hammers but I loved her, so it didn't matter at the time.

what the hell is magnus86 talking about? His english is so shocking it makes my mentally disabled nephew sound like a professor of english.

So where abouts can we find this MILF thread??

lubidog posted on Oct 7 2005 at 05:15 PM said:
You berk!

We ain't getting off on her pictures, we're having a larf!

Stop trying to be holier than thou arseholes!

If Anna Hong was reading this thread, she would probably wonder why Draken can't spell 'beautiful'?

Really, people get so worked up! Look, she isn't gonna read this thread, so all you 'men' out there trying to defend this pictures, I mean ladies honour are wasting your time!

*shakes his head sadly*

I'm sorry, English is not my native language, I know it is terrible when I write beautiful with two l's, but please, concentrate on your fellow Americans who don't even know what the shift/lock button is used for (or they do, and overuse it).

I doubt she'd wonder though, she's korean, her grammar isn't all that perfect either. :)

Oh yeah, could you tell me what this means? "ladies honour are wasting your time"?

Let me just respond with: "And, errr, yes, your, er... Your nickname is... Without a capped first letter, that's it, yes!!!"

Edit: I hope I didn't ruin my reputation here, don't know if Lubidog's an important guy here. ^^

Wow... this thread has grown since I last saw it.

I didn't read everything (can you blame me) but I will say this - at least this thread breaks up the monotony of the usual games/emulation/hardware talk here. Sure we all love that stuff too, but I see nothing wrong with appreciating a pretty face, so long as it's done respectfully.

If Anna does ever see this thread, she'll probably enjoy the attention. Afterall, it was her decision to release those photos, and I do think she's proud of her looks. So I see no harm in guys drooling a bit. :)

Draken, I'm sorry! Didn't see you were Belgium! I can't talk, I am a brit living in Germany! My spelling is terrible in two languages!

And I wasn't serious either.

BTW, I am a very important person here on these boards, so yeah-your reputation's down the pan!!!

run, the belgians are coming, it's the belgians!!

what movies/tv series was that from? or am i going senile??

i didnt realize i was such a topic of conversation here!! (thanks for defending me magus) :)

you guys are gay. I was being sarcastic and half joking with the family guy quote, and u people go on a fucking defensive strike and diss my life. you assholes are talking about me, when the truth is, I get more pussy than you get EVER! Im serious too.

truth is, people in glass houses dont throw stones. the two of you who made fun of me for posting need to go fuck a goat or something. Ease up, its only a goddamn thread on a gamepark forum losers. enjoy life and post here if you feel like it, w/o dissing others.

Iorgy77 posted on Oct 6 2005 at 11:06 PM said:
@daclassicgamingmaster:

Take the number of posts you do a day, halve that number then halve it again.
you have a problem with my post count? TOO FUCKING BAD. if it bothers u, go get a life. thats sad

x68000 posted on Oct 7 2005 at 03:51 AM said:
@daclassicgamingmaster

and when you've done that, turn off your pc, then sit and look at the black screen for a few hours to spice up your pathetic little meaningless life.

ps. and don't add crap like 'da' in front of words as it makes you sound like an even bigger loser.
wow, dissing my name!! LMAO with a name of a fucking model of some electronic, I wouldnt talk faggot. really mature to bring something completly irrelevant up to try to take revenge for me laughing in your face after not noticing a family guy quote. how old are you? :lol:

DC... GM...
Relax. I dont need to get your pills out now do I? :)P JK. If you think his post count is high here, see my site, its over 2000)

PSyMastR posted on Oct 7 2005 at 11:00 PM said:
DC... GM...
Relax. I dont need to get your pills out now do I? :)P JK. If you think his post count is high here, see my site, its over 2000)
thanks for adding your 2 cents and fuel to the fire jeff. this is completely necessary

Oh and one more note to mr. model # who thinks i need a life. your the #1 poster of the day with 23 posts. wow

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 7 2005 at 10:04 PM said:
PSyMastR posted on Oct 7 2005 at 11:00 PM said:
DC... GM...
thanks for adding your 2 cents and fuel to the fire jeff. this is completely necessary
NP.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 7 2005 at 10:11 PM said:
btw, im not even in the top 10 posters lol
Its ok. Your just like a fungus. Your really annoying at first, but since we cant get rid of you we learn to love ya :lol:. No offense meant.

PSyMastR posted on Oct 7 2005 at 11:13 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 7 2005 at 10:11 PM said:
btw, im not even in the top 10 posters lol
Its ok. Your just like a fungus. Your really annoying at first, but since we cant get rid of you we learn to love ya :lol:. No offense meant.
that made no sense considering i did nothing to bother anyone

EDIT: SAT tomorrow. done posting

you have a huge test tomorrow and you're wasting your time on these boards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back