Anna Hong Is Quite Pretty - Photos Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tobriand posted on Oct 6 2005 at 03:35 PM said:
For the most part I wouldn't call this thread actively offensive... just rather tasteless. Just something about the reaction to pics of someone incredibly helpful and beneficial to both GPH and us being "omgshesohot" somehow seems somehow belittling.

Yeah, but funny!

Best thread ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
i think some people round here need to stop acting so high and mighty, taking the moral high ground.

Lighten up and have some fun, you're not old yet!

eeeeee, youngsters today, no consideration for us old folk etc etc.

ps. i am a bit of a bitch, but you can blame that on having to work with an office full of women for 7 years.

Meeeeeeeow!

x68000 posted on Oct 6 2005 at 04:04 AM said:
errrrrrrrrrrm, are you for real

she really looks spanish you think???

try south korean!, at least you were on the right planet

First a Futurama reference flys over your heads, now a Family Guy one. You guys need to watch more quality television. ;)

Ravnos posted on Oct 6 2005 at 04:52 PM said:
x68000 posted on Oct 6 2005 at 04:04 AM said:
errrrrrrrrrrm, are you for real

she really looks spanish you think???

try south korean!, at least you were on the right planet

First a Futurama reference flys over your heads, now a Family Guy one. You guys need to watch more quality television. ;)

ooooh, that's where i heard it! i remember fry saying that now :p

garteth posted on Oct 6 2005 at 02:21 PM said:
This thread is getting rather large :eek:
I think you'll find that things have a tendancy to get large when a woman is involved. :lol:

Okay not that the comedy portion of my thread is done...

I think the issue is that she's a real person deserving of the respect you'd show a co-worker or neighbor, there's a certain line you shouldn't cross because it could easily get back to her and offend. As of yet the line hasn't really been crossed but I think it'd be smart to think twice just to cover yourself before you post.

psj3809 posted on Oct 6 2005 at 04:18 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 5 2005 at 03:55 PM said:
methinks all asian woman are uber hot

annas mad hot too

Christ this forums turning into some teenage guy whos got the hots for girls forum !

Firstly not all asian girls are hot, theres not one single group of girls from one race or nationality who are hot.

I've seen some scary looking sumo looking asian girls before believe me, some cute ones as well but all asian women are hot ? Come on.

As for that girl holding the GP32, not saying i'm Brad Pitt but i wouldnt say shes hot ! Shes not dog ugly but shes not hot.

and you know what i like? EXACTLY
snaff posted on Oct 6 2005 at 05:57 AM said:
Prophet posted on Oct 5 2005 at 07:45 AM said:
Below are real photos of Anna Hong, the friendly support forum rep on GP2X.com!

annahong_1.jpg

I never been with a Spanish chick before. Ole!!

giggedy giggedy!

family-guy-glenn-quagmire-neighbor-sex-addict-pilot-bachelor-giggety-goo.gif

morons, thats a family guy quote.

squares :lol:

@Daclassicgamingmaster

and when you've done that, turn off your pc, then sit and look at the black screen for a few hours to spice up your pathetic little meaningless life.

ps. and don't add crap like 'da' in front of words as it makes you sound like an even bigger loser.

anna, works for gamepark holdings and is the girl who answers our questions on the suggestions page of their website

Hmm, she answers your questions in English? Maybe they are improving their vision of the future of Gamepark in England and America! She's treading dangerous territory to knock about with a mob of men. Don't tell me I'm wrong, I mean, look, 8 pages all about Anna Hong. Doesn't that say something?

That poor Anna Hong! She must get tons of guys (and girls, if I was to be politically correct about it.) asking her questions all the bloody time, just so she would converse with them. I reckon all of you have enjoyed it.

I haven't emailed her. Then again, I have no questions, I'm just easy to please (in that sense). *Shrug* Very good looking though, but no idea what her personality is like... She could be boring or psycho or stupid for all I know. That's what talking is for.

The internet and phone calls don't let you see all of what someone REALLY is. Sure it's a great intro, but you can't read their expressions, see how spontaneous they are, how fun they are, how smart they are, what they do when they're talking to someone. Are they giving you all their attention in a conversation or are they looking all over the room cause you are boring them and they're too polite to say anything? Do they have a facial tick whenever you mention the word guns or revolution or when you mention their crazy uncle?

Do they dress nicely, do they dress like trash, do they have short hair, long hair, a mole or two? I prefer a face to face meeting of some kind.

Winterkid posted on Oct 7 2005 at 11:06 AM said:
I haven't emailed her. Then again, I have no questions, I'm just easy to please (in that sense). *Shrug* Very good looking though, but no idea what her personality is like... She could be boring or psycho or stupid for all I know. That's what talking is for.

The internet and phone calls don't let you see all of what someone REALLY is. Sure it's a great intro, but you can't read their expressions, see how spontaneous they are, how fun they are, how smart they are, what they do when they're talking to someone. Are they giving you all their attention in a conversation or are they looking all over the room cause you are boring them and they're too polite to say anything? Do they have a facial tick whenever you mention the word guns or revolution or when you mention their crazy uncle?

Do they dress nicely, do they dress like trash, do they have short hair, long hair, a mole or two? I prefer a face to face meeting of some kind.

These things matter???????

:eek:

I'm shocked, quite frankly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back