Another Dumb Use For My Pandora

sm1988

Still Fresh
I stil havent abandoned the arcade cabinet idea But i was thinking about mounting it in my car somehow I think if done right it would look pretty impressive. I have an 03 mustang convertible so I already look cool as it is :p

When your Mustang gets dirty, do you wash it or burn it?

Buuut seriously.

I've put some thought into the idea as well. In concept, it's a pretty simple idea. Make docking shelf, provide power & amp connections. The execution would be fiddly, but worth it imo. Jumping in the car and slotting Pandora in before you hit the road would be awesome.

aaahhh come on whats wrong with mustangs it got me a date with yer mom :lol:

better be a V8, else it ain't a mustang, just a car with a horse emblem on it

sm1988 said:
aaahhh come on whats wrong with mustangs it got me a date with yer mom :lol:
Oh theres nothing wrong with mustangs, 60-70's, mach 1, hell even the current models are fine by me. But your particular iteration of the mustang is horribly ugly, boring and slow and soils the mustang name (it is rivaled only by the 5.0 in terribleness)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sphinxter said:
Hard to picture an arcade cabinet mounted in a mustang convertible. The coolness level will depend on how much passenger space you have to give up.
I think he meant to mount the pandora in the car, not the cabinet.

fasepalmqs9.jpg

PoisonedV said:
Gruso said:
Thanks for your overused *chan image, you can go back to the sixth grade now.

Thanks for your overused Internet one-upmanship. You can go back to *chan now.

Nonis said:
Sphinxter said:
Hard to picture an arcade cabinet mounted in a mustang convertible. The coolness level will depend on how much passenger space you have to give up.
I think he meant to mount the pandora in the car, not the cabinet.

Piece of velcro would do that nicely, not much coolness like a dash or console mod with a pimped display instead of USB gps hanging off to one side looking funky.

......this thread fits its title perfectly, courtesy of some choice responses.

-not a bad use really however.

Hey, I've got an idea. Since everyone wants to port impossible stuff like 3-D graphic editors, video editors, and video animation suites... Why don't we port Microsoft Sync to the Pandora. I mean, I know it's closed source and probably x86 based - but, com'on. I want to be able to control my car through voice commands on my Pandora. Wouldn't that be the coolest? Oh, and maybe it could drive my car for me! yeah! Just add a GPS receiver and some servos - and the Pandora can turn my car into KITT!!!

Back