Another One Video-Per-Day

quasist said:
fusion_power, you make a quite good display of your console lemming behavior,
the word 'pissdora' was born in response on pissdora fagboys insulting other handheld, sadly you do not remember these vintage good days
I never have insulted any other community or console or handheld or anything. Because I can live with all of them and of course no pandora "Fanboy" shoult insult other peoples fav. handhelds or whatever.

And again: I don't know your background or why you have choosen this word for the Pandora or what happend here and there in the past. I just react now at this moment on the way you name the Pandora, independent of what the reason for this was.

However, if this "Pissdora" does nobody bother except me , I join the majority and ignore it. But it is still wrong and I can proof it every day when I use my Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
just random text goes here. :ph34r:
Guys, let's motivate mr.quasist to make sumfin' playable and new.

this holywar smells as my missing socks :angry:

Pickle: Haha, it is so funny when you keep up your persistence trying to tug sugar pies out of a thrash can ;) I am not sure I can see your intentions, but I suppose you are dealing with something like a split personality here, so power to you.
Have you ever thought about the career of a politician? :)

WhiteFalcon said:
Pickle: Haha, it is so funny when you keep up your persistence trying to tug sugar pies out of a thrash can ;) I am not sure I can see your intentions, but I suppose you are dealing with something like a split personality here, so power to you.
Pickle more like a comedian guy for tomatoes target, than a political performancer.

quasist said:
WhiteFalcon said:
Pickle more like a comedian guy for tomatoes target, than a political performancer.

I am the great and powerful performancer! Feel the power of my tomatoes!

Pickle said:
I am the great and powerful performancer! Feel the power of my tomatoes!
Sounds like public's throwing tomatoes in you is only public's entertainment.

quasist said:
Sounds like public's throwing tomatoes in you is only public's entertainment.

You're just upset because we have Pandoras and you're stuck with a measly Caanoo.

canoo_500x300.jpg

It's ok, we forgive you.

I think maybe Quasist swallowed a pandora and now he cant shit it out. He's got a shitdora.

Back